The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Deconstructing Mentalism - a new book by Bob Cassidy (56 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3815 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2016, ParaLabs - Thomas wrote:
To be honest, even if I would love to read any news and/or new works of Bob, the most important thing to me is that Bob is well and healthy.
Everything else of second rank ... or third.

Please convey my kindest regards, Jheff.

Absolutely.

Jheff: again...you rate many sincere thanks for standing up for Bob. I would ignore the trolls if I were you. In the final analysis, they don't matter at all. Why spike your blood pressure over them?

The bottom line is that Bob is Bob. And those who know him understand this. The "other" bottom line was eloquently put by Thomas.

Please let Bob know that many of us here care about him and are sincerely wishing him and the people he cares about only good things. That goes for you too, Jheff.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1569 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Once again, what David said so well.
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
390 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Thanks, David and Gmeister and Thomas. And, yes, I normally would ignore the trolls, if I couldn't think of anything to say other than something that would get me banned here. They're not worth my trouble. But when I realized that I had an answer I was content with and it only took a few lines...I couldn't resist. Perhaps it will keep the trolls away for a little bit. (um-humm...wishful thinking...)

Anyhow, Bob is fine, just stressed and exhausted dealing with those around him. And, on his behalf, he wants me to let everyone know that he appreciates everyone's concern. When he gets back on schedule, he'll make it up to all.

- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind THE LAZY MENTALIST'S CARD TRICK is now available!!
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
390 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Just to be complete on this thread, Bob has finally completed and delivered PSYCHOPATH. That means that DECONSTRUCTING MENTALISM is the next project. Most of Bob's e-books are around 25 pages, though PSYCHOPATH was more, and this one was always planned to be bigger. But Bob will get this done as soon as he can.

- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind THE LAZY MENTALIST'S CARD TRICK is now available!!
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1295 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
As one who pre-ordered Deconstructing Mentalism, I'm fine with it taking however long it takes to meet Bob's vision for it.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3797 Posts

Profile of JanForster
My regards and best wishes for Bob and his next of kin, there are certainly more important things in live (for him and all of us) than pleasing our little community... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3815 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2016, JanForster wrote:
My regards and best wishes for Bob and his next of kin, there are certainly more important things in live (for him and all of us) than pleasing our little community... Jan

We need a "Like A Lot" button.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
I seem to have lost track of this. Has the book come out yet? Thanks.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1295 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
No, it has not.

Also, the related teleseminar announced in this thread on April 6 was finally scheduled for August 4, but didn't happen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Deconstructing Mentalism - a new book by Bob Cassidy (56 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL