The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Atlas Brookings Penguin Live Lecture (66 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Takeachance, thanks for sharing your thoughts - I respect your perspective.

Hi Giani, yes it does come with the PDF. If there were ever anything you needed, let me know and I'd get it to you.

And thanks Andy, it is a pretty cool origin story Smile

As far as the lecture itself is concerned, I'm pleased it went over well and to have had so many positive reviews. I was surprised when a friend pointed out that it was the best reviewed lecture of the last year on Penguin, so thanks - I feel very humbled by that.

Best,

Atlas
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2016, Nerdy Wizard wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2016, Decomposed wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2016, Nerdy Wizard wrote:
Wow, this thread gets resurrected to share something interesting and in less than 24 hours we're back to arguing.

Hope your son had a fantastic birthday Atlas, and his 'Origin Story' will always be entertaining to hear.

LOL, really. I only wanted to know on Penguin if the PDF came with the lecture. Asking Penguin a question, you wait about a month or two for a reply.
Smile

Well YOU'RE not arguging! =P My comments weren't aimed at you.

Interesting, then who were you addressing Nerdy because I see no argument, just a different opinion being discussed civilly, politely; courteously, which I thought was the objective of forums.
Nerdy Wizard
View Profile
New user
Derby
86 Posts

Profile of Nerdy Wizard
I'm not going to dive deep into this further.

Mostly because you're right, and I was exceptionally crabby this morning and spoke rashly and unthinkingly. So that fault is on me.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks Atlas. One final I think question. Sent you a PM.

C
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
For anyone who is interested, DVD copies of this lecture are now available through my website link below - at a great price and with FREE shipping.

Best,

Atlas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Atlas Brookings Penguin Live Lecture (66 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL