The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Birthday present from Chris Gould (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Here is a special little birthday 'thank you' to all of the wonderful people here who have supported my work. If you have not supported my work, or indeed have (secretly) held the notion that the world would be a better place without me in it, you should NOT open this file as a curse will attend it (I can tell you the nature of the precise curse via pm, if this is required of me). It is a routine I wrote many years ago. I considered it too powerful to put out for general consumption or to have my own name attached to it.
This is:
a) Magic on steroids.
b) A routine you could start a new religion with (as I feel we do not have enough of these).
c) This is something so powerful that I never thought I would ever release it, so treat it with the utmost respect.Keep it close to your chest.
d) I previously sold this privately for over five thousand dollars, but due to the magnitude of my kindness I am letting you have this as a special gift. Please tell all of your friends how wonderful I am.
e) It reveals techniques that were taught to me in the himalayas by a blind old monk with a funny hair-do.
d) You will never be the same after reading this - it is the most powerful thing I have ever put out for the community (until the next one).
e) I will include this technique in all my future books and hope you do not notice.
f) I have performed this for the Queen of England and the Rolling Stones (although I failed to keep a record of this, so you must take my word for it).
g) I got it from an old 'mind, myth and magic' magazine that I hope you have not come across.
h) It contains many typos.

http://1drv.ms/1Cko55i

Please TELL NO ONE that I have given this to you.

(I will now put the old Christopher Gould back in his box, where he will mutter 'A gottle of gear' silently for eternity).
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
THANK YOU CHRIS I SHALL CHERISH IT ALWAYS !
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Read it first.... ;-)
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
As a gift reading it is not necessary for it to be cherished...just the fact it was given from the heart is all that matters.

I am now reading it and havving a bit of fun lol
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Happy Birthday again, Chris! Thank you! I will immediately begin practicing the exercises; being a bit of a mystic myself, I should master it in no "time". Thank you!
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
It reads like a pitch book from a Fun Fair. (notice my clever use of colloquial terms that Chis will warm to).
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Yes, yes. Good. I have my socks off . . . now, erm, now I, let's see . . . oh! . . . am . . . . . . having . . . . . . troubl . . . . . . reachi . . . . . . . . . . . key . . . . board . . . . . . . . . . . . . . it . . . . . . . . . . . works . . . . . !

Things are looking up!
Phasmologist
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
855 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Wow! I read this and the very next day I started my own religion!

Thanks Chris!

- Rev. Black, Church of the Illuminated Ones.
gostone23
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of gostone23
Oh sweet! I always wanted my own religion... Thanks Chris! And Happy Birthday again.

-robert
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
675 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I am hovering several inches above my cat at the moment. Very helpful MS, thanks Chris! Now I'm off to Chipotle so I can try to emulate the final photo!
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I can see my house from here!

Thanks Chris, wonderful!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Chris, I read this and practiced all of the phases, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'll tell ya something funny though, my living room has become all foggy, like big clouds. I must have something wrong with my furnace. Eh? What's that loud sound...like an engine of some sort? It's getting closer. Hey, is that a propeller...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Put the audience in a confused state of dual reality... did I drink the kool aid or did you? Oh well, I guess I can have some more... Hey I'm floating up now, sweet! Smile
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Thanks Chris!
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
Thanks Chris and Happy Birthday!
Are you going to release this technique on DVD, or maybe do a weekend workshop somewhere? I'm more of a kinesthetic learner.
Sean Lough
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
214 Posts

Profile of Sean Lough
Oh my gosh - I didn't see that end coming.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I'm stuck on the ceiling with 'Lionel Richie' ... Chris, now I need to learn a method to Gravitate !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Fred Astaire doing it with style (starting at 2:30 into the clip)
http://youtu.be/ac6o8PXthzQ
Bob
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Lionel Richie ... Just doin it ! LOL
www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_cSc9o7qc

With, a touch of Rodney. Smile

Where's Chong ?
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

I have had many emails complaining that all there is to Mr Grab's technique is the idea of 'jumping slowly'. I must contend that these people are quite missing the point.

Mr Grab failed to include the four speakers that were prominent in eye witnesses accounts of this performance (yes, some people DID actually see him perform!). I suspect he did not mention these deliberately.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Birthday present from Chris Gould (14 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL