The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Going & Gone by David Regal from his book "Approaching Magic" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1101 Posts

Profile of Nash
A semi-knuckle busting ace assembly routine by David Regal. I changed the handling a little bit. Hope y'all enjoy and support buying magic books Smile

I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
Nice job.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Too fast let it sink in
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1101 Posts

Profile of Nash
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2015, David Regal wrote:
Nice job.

Oh hey David, lol you were right you did respond here.. next time hit me up on Twitter man. Great seeing you in Vegas a few weeks ago Smile
I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
David, shouldn't you be working right now instead of hanging out here on the Café?
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Very nice...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Going & Gone by David Regal from his book "Approaching Magic" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL