The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IDEAS #4 : Vibe by Bob Solari (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
370 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Hello everyone !

Here is the episode number 4 of IDEAS. Today I give you an IDEA of how to use Vibe by Bob Solari.
I used the method taught on the DVD but in a different way to find the 4 suits of the deck.

Of course the deck is not marked (Steampunk deck) and you can do it with your head turned or with something on your eyes (handkerchief, scarf...).
Also, a very nice method allowing you to find some cards inside of the deck (like the stripper deck for example).

Please tell me what you think of the video and what you think of Vibe : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tkYcjqWAWM

Jordan Smile
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Nice!!! Looks like you knew where every card was! Very cool.
BitterBrewerAZ
View Profile
New user
Tucson, AZ
65 Posts

Profile of BitterBrewerAZ
I just performed using the VIBE principle today for the first time. I brought a sealed deck into work, had the guys open it, get rid of the Jokers and ad cards and shuffle them until they were content. Then they blindfolded me and also held a black handkerchief several inches over the table. I dealt the cards out under the cover of the handkerchief and while blind into two perfect piles of black and red. They were speechless. This worked great in conjunction with another Out of this world effect that I do having a "competition" against 2 people. This is such a fun concept to play around with!
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
370 Posts

Thanks you guys for your comments !

Vibe is interesting because the difference with a marked deck is that you can use it without looking at the deck '
Of course you CAN'T know the value of the cards like with a marked deck. Buy the methode for Vibe will cost you nothing !
So it is a good alternative depending of the effect you want to perform !

In my opinion the effect inside of the DVD are very nice but you probably have 1/10 of the potential of the methode ! Smile
Dazzler UK
View Profile
Regular user
UK
108 Posts

Profile of Dazzler UK
Agreed. I don't usually like dealing type effects but with this under performance conditions it does seem impossible. Thanks BitterBrewerAZ for the sealed deck idea. This takes it to another level of impossibility! I will definitely try this Smile
There are two rules for success..... 1. Never reveal everything you know.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
That's a great idea.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Great idea.

Thank you for sharing.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
370 Posts

Thanks to you !
Happy to see you liked the video ! Smile
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Ingenious method I like a lot Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IDEAS #4 : Vibe by Bob Solari (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL