The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Magic Bash 2015 - Wow! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MGordonB
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto, Canada
279 Posts

Profile of MGordonB
Congratulations to Jeff and Friends for organizing and hosting a great day!

12 hours of great magic and lectures including one from an amazing and truly inspiring performer (that would be you, Mahdi Gilbert!)

Looking forward to Bash 2 in 2016.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I couldn't have said it better.

The first Browsers Bash was THE bash of the year! Amazing lectures, performances, and jams that went 12 hours (and for some of us, longer).

Highlights for me: Chris Westfall's talk on "Yes And", Richard Sander's hilarious performance, getting to serve breakfast along side David Acer, and of course the whole gala show!

An amazing job by everyone who was involved!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Kline
Ben - It was great to see you in TO - Glad you enjoyed the day. Looking forward to being a part of The BASH in 2016.
All the best,
Steven
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Kline, you rocked with a wicked cool set-up! Thanks for everything you did to help make the Bash a success!

John
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Kline,

That's the problem with being a rockstar- you're so consistently good I forgot to mention you! I know I speak for everyone when I say I was BLOWN AWAY by how amazing the room looked when I first walked in. Picture perfect video (pun alert), great stage... and from my perspective everything looked like it went PERFECTLY!

Thank you for all your hard work!
Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
Here are some pics I found of the Bash.

Loved every second of it!
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Magic Bash 2015 - Wow! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL