The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Clothes like the X-Men (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yaniv Deautsch
View Profile
Special user
Israel
529 Posts

Profile of Yaniv Deautsch
Is there any site or firm who sells an X-Men like clothes?
I'm not talking about costume but about real life clothes.
Many thanks,

Yaniv Deautsch
JamesCheung
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK
214 Posts

Profile of JamesCheung
If you want a functional replica, I can custom make one for you. I am currently working on a screen IDENTICAL Wolverine suit from X-Men 2 made in abrasion resistant cowhide and is fully armoured and rated for motorbike usage. Pricing is unavailable at this time but due to the custom nature of the product and the complexity of the patterning involved, it won't be cheap so expect little change from $2000 USD as an estimate.
Yaniv Deautsch
View Profile
Special user
Israel
529 Posts

Profile of Yaniv Deautsch
I will keep that in mind.
Many thanks,

Yaniv
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Just get some yellow spandex.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Why do you want a replica?
kArDMaStA
View Profile
New user
Greensboro, NC
33 Posts

Profile of kArDMaStA
There used to be a web site that sold that kind of thing but I just can't find it now. I think it was something like http://www.nerdware.com, I couldn't find it on google though.
snedglow
View Profile
New user
Pine Grove, PA
94 Posts

Profile of snedglow
As long as you understand there's simply no way to relicate the adamantium claws!

Honestly, though, does your costume have to be a replica of Wolverine's suit? There are many things you can use to make a form fitting suit: ladies x-large catsuit, leotards, etc.

Would something like that work for you?

-R
-Randy
[email]rsnedden@closeupmagic.org[/email]
Smile
~~~~~
“Chance is but the pseudonym of God for those particular cases which He does not choose to subscribe to openly with His own signature ... ”
procyonrising
View Profile
Special user
New York
698 Posts

Profile of procyonrising
Hey Yaniv,

That's pretty kinky...

If you're not looking for quality, you can probably wait until Halloween and see what the mid to high-end costumers come up with.
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
You could prolly make your own out of leather clothes. I don't know how artistic you are though...

James
markis
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of markis
I wonder how you would do back palming with those metal claws?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Clothes like the X-Men (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL