The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Chess Software (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2015, Chessmann wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2015, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Deep in one of my dresser drawers I still have a t-shirt with the Grandmaster 2100 (?) wizard picture.

Post a pic! Smile

The wizard on my Chessmaster 2100 game is pretty stinkin' grainy!

You asked for it.

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Awesome!!!!! Thanks!!!! Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Well, look what I found! A video of someone playing the game, with a few comments by Garry, himself!

My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Here's another. This one has more comments from GK. I found that my moving the clicking on the video 'red dot' and scrolling through it, you can see that whenever there is a change in the color behind GK it means a comment clip is going to start, so its easy to find them.

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
LOL, I found this site where you can actually play 'Kasparov's Gambit,' complete with GK comments!

https://www.myabandonware.com/game/kaspa......play-1zl

They've got lots of old chess software you can play. The Chessmaster, Power Chess, Chessmaster 2000-8000, etc...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Chess Software (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL