The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mis Monedas Personales - Joaquin Navajas (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
PapaG
View Profile
Special user
740 Posts

Profile of PapaG
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2014, PIPO wrote:
Hi everyone!

We are doing a tribute seminar for Joaquin Navajas at Memorial Ascanio this year in Madrid (March 1 and 2) with the best Spanish coinworkers including Joaquiin himself!, it’s going to be great. I know Madrid is quite far away from you guys but I just wanted you to know.

http://www.memorialascanio.com/horario.php

Also we are working on a revised and expanded edition of Joaquin’s book (Monedas Personales) including unpublished material, we want to give the material the high quality wrapper it deserves. I cannot give a date but it may be available in Spanish at the end of the year, the idea is to translate it into English ASAP so his superb work be available worldwide.

Be patient Smile

Best Regards

Pipo

Is there any news on the English translation of the book Pipo?
carloskronopio
View Profile
New user
SPAIN
4 Posts

Profile of carloskronopio
The book has been published and you can get it in this place https://caballodelmalo.com/tienda/
It is a superb edition
PapaG
View Profile
Special user
740 Posts

Profile of PapaG
In an edition in English?
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of magojose|
The book it's a thing of beauty!
Don't now if it would be available in english, but you could try to practica with a dictionary at hand!
PapaG
View Profile
Special user
740 Posts

Profile of PapaG
Just heard back from the publisher. They are looking to release an English translation early next year.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mis Monedas Personales - Joaquin Navajas (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL