The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mr. Tango Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Piseski
View Profile
New user
Tampa, FL
18 Posts

Profile of Joe Piseski
I had the pleasure of getting to spend a couple of hours with Marcelo Insua (a.k.a. "Mr. Tango) last evening.

He was in Kissimmee FL for a performance & lecture at the always wonderful Wizardz Theater. He amazed us with some great coin and card routines, as well as some comedic mentalism routines. He also performed one of my (new) favorite chop cup routines, loaded with many magical moments.

I highly recommend his lecture - if you ever get the chance to see Marcelo live, don't miss out. He also said that he will soon be taping another Live Lecture for that magic etailer that begins with an "M".

Overall, a great performer, lecturer, and inventor (Mr. Tango's stuff is great!). Thanks Marcelo for a magical & memorable evening!

Joey P.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
461 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Thank you very much for your review !
I was a wonderful moment when you gave me an stading ovation, I will never forget it
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6772 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Mr. Tango's stuff is great! I agree! On par with Johnson Products! Some really, really great innovation, the SUC for example. Love to see a lecture! I've heard nothing but good things...

Doug
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8725 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I agree with you Doug, Mr. Tango has really stepped up his game over the past few years, and his products and lectures show it…The great result from a thing done very well and with love for the art. Good job! Smile

Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mr. Tango Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL