The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Deck and Deceptions by Brent Braun (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaiVernon1234
View Profile
New user
I still think that the original triumph hasn't been topped even after
85 Posts

Profile of DaiVernon1234
Decks and Deceptions by Brent Braun http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/5491
What do you guys think?
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1134 Posts

Profile of APC
It looks like most, if not all, of those effects were covered in his Penguin lecture. I'd opt for that, which has a bunch of great effects and advice.
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1078 Posts

Profile of taller8
Great effects, thorough explanations. Worth the 20.00. He was interesting to listen too during the explanations. Great stuff.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3700 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2015, taller8 wrote:
Great effects, thorough explanations. Worth the 20.00. He was interesting to listen too during the explanations. Great stuff.

Ditto.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Harry2665
View Profile
Regular user
So pitiful, all I have are
144 Posts

Profile of Harry2665
I agree with APC. I bought the download but I also have the live lecture and the cool box penguin single purchase. It is the same tricks.
DaiVernon1234
View Profile
New user
I still think that the original triumph hasn't been topped even after
85 Posts

Profile of DaiVernon1234
I like Brent Braun, but he should try to stop all of the overlap. The dvd he just released was pretty much the same as his previous video "Decks, Lies, and Videotape, and his lecture was almost the same as both of those dvd's.
Harry2665
View Profile
Regular user
So pitiful, all I have are
144 Posts

Profile of Harry2665
I agree with the overlap. I wasted a lot of money repurchasing. His torched video from the cool box was the exact same film as decks and deceptions. I quit watching but I suspect the other parts were glued from the cool box items.
john G
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of john G
I don't own his lecture or anything else but this was one of the best dvds I have ever got highly reccomended
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Deck and Deceptions by Brent Braun (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL