The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Jade Helm 15 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Only if we could tell the difference between a military road block and a military road block.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jun 1, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 1, 2015, Slim King wrote:
[
Where is the INSURRECTION?

Using the National Guard is a power grab because not enough people believed in the war to sign up for the other military options ... Since we no longer believe in DRAFTING the unwilling to fight in another Viet Nam, our government has had to change the rules.... And use state militias (National Guard)

If you bothered to pay attention to the topic of this thread and read the links I provided in that light, maybe you wouldn't be so baffled by the obvious.

Baffled by the obvious. Man that made me laugh.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Next you'll allow armed military to read your electric meter and open fire if you don't pay up!!!!
You guys are just giving your freedoms away .. It's a scam .. a money grab....federal overreach .....We don't train the military for riot control .. we train them for war.... Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Ever been in a riot or in a war?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Since the cops are now more or less military and the security forces are spying on us then we are already more less under martial law worldwide. Why are they going to be working with the DEA anyway? Are you expecting to be invaded by the Mexican drug cartel or is that part a secret? Will the exercise go live like 9/11 etcetera? I wonder what the military will do when a cop murders another black guy and a riot breaks out where they are; Will they quell the insurrection or pretend to or will the military mind their own business and retreat to Walmarts or what?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
Next you'll allow armed military to read your electric meter and open fire if you don't pay up!!!!
You guys are just giving your freedoms away .. It's a scam .. a money grab....federal overreach .....We don't train the military for riot control .. we train them for war.... Smile

Maybe you ought to read the Constitution and the US Code. You still haven't responded to the numerous examples of presidents using the military to preserve the peace, enforce civil rights, and to quell insurrections.

Putting exclamation marks after comments doesn't make them profound or even relevant.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Oh so Jade Helm is an example of the president using the military to preserve the peace, and we all thought it was an just exercise.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:

Putting exclamation marks after comments doesn't make them profound or even relevant.

Where are you posting again Bob? Always mind your surroundings! Of COURSE IT DOES!!!!!!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
It is interesting that it's Army Special Forces driven. Colorado was dropped. I notice that the key states are border states. Also, if you were doing a martial law exercise, you would need NORAD and Northcom, both located in CO. They are the hub for protecting US airspace, homeland security and cyber warfare defense. Everything goes through one of the two. I think the apocalypse will not be telegraphed, but it is odd that we need to train in five states. Why not on massive government installations. And, I assume we are getting enough training to fight wars. Interesting it's the southern border states. That means while the Army is tied up in the south, we could be overrun by the Canucks. I suspect it's a setup by Canada to fake us out and come in and steal our beer and back bacon. They can be crafty devils and without the WY or CO stopgap we are in their clutches.
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:

Maybe you ought to read the Constitution and the US Code. You still haven't responded to the numerous examples of presidents using the military to preserve the peace, enforce civil rights, and to quell insurrections.

Profound requires Bold and maybe Italic.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Since the expert humbugs here can’t tell the difference between real world and realistic exercise what chance have Texans got? So I might just go and invade Texas and tell those suckers, it’s only make believe. They will go along with it, to enter the spirit of the thing for their amusement. They will volunteer to play the part of my prisoners and so on. Then I will steal what oil they have left.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Jade Helm 15 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL