The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Great Zucchini Special (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Hey everyone,

I just learned from our good friend The Great Zucchini's Facebook page that a local cable channel in his area did a special on him. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTZ9uLUgsY4&feature=youtu.be Definitely worth your time.

My one question for Zucchini: What was your outfit when you performed for the CIA?
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I enjoyed that.
The Great Zucchini
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Profile of The Great Zucchini
Thanks Charlie, and Tony. It was cool, because they called me the week before the segment, and the preschool was real cool, with letting the camera, come into their school.
Jef Eaton
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of Jef Eaton
You absolutely have the "touch." A unique character that the kids love as you can see by their faces.
Keep 'em laughin' Eric.
kandumagic.com
<BR>jjeaton@aol.com
<BR>Creator of what my Mom thinks are the funniest kid show props around!
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Very nice special and a great promo, Eric! I'm curious: What is the warm-up trick you mention in the interview?
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
The Great Zucchini
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Jef, thanks for the kind words, brother. Arthur, I actually start my shows, with Tommy's kerplunk wand. It's the perfect wand for my style. I love it. I also will use the wand that pops off sometime(topper wand), but the kerplunk, has been seeing most of the playing time, lately.
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Great Interview!!!!!! FREE Publicity is the way to go. AWESOME, I cannot wait to meet you some day and learn from you.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
The Great Zucchini
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Rodney, thanks pal. I hope to meet you, as well. If you ever find yourself in Dc, let me know.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Great Zucchini Special (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL