We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Stay safe in Baltimore (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..18~19~20 [Next]
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Why would any law enforcer want to break orders of who is in charge? The head person was the LT. He was white.



Rodney King.

Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Quote:
On May 1, 2015, Dynamike wrote:

Blacks are being killed and brutalized by white law enforcers on a regular basis.



And blacks are being killed and brutalized by other blacks in every major city in this country everyday.

Where is the outrage?

Where is the black lives matter movement when innocent children are killed?

Where is Jesse? Where is Al?
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Quote:
On May 2, 2015, Dynamike wrote:

Why would any law enforcer want to break orders of who is in charge? The head person was the LT. He was white.



So, the lieutenant ordered the mistreatment of Freddie Gray?

And, the officers would comply?

You actually believe this?
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On May 2, 2015, Kabbalah wrote:
Quote:
On May 1, 2015, Dynamike wrote:

Blacks are being killed and brutalized by white law enforcers on a regular basis.



And blacks are being killed and brutalized by other blacks in every major city in this country everyday.


That is what the whites who are prejudice want to see. They are the ones who set it up that way. "Go to the back of the bus." Enter the back of the building." No blacks are hired." "Blacks sit in the back of the church." "No blacks can drink from the water fountain." It set a lot of blacks up with low self-esteem.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20661 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Can't wait till this waste of bandwidth is gone.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On May 2, 2015, Kabbalah wrote:
Quote:
On May 2, 2015, Dynamike wrote:

Why would any law enforcer want to break orders of who is in charge? The head person was the LT. He was white.



So, the lieutenant ordered the mistreatment of Freddie Gray?

And, the officers would comply?

You actually believe this?


You are twisting my words around. If it was a mistake, I can understand. The Lt was wrong by not having the other law enforcers follow the correct process. I know about this process because I was in a situation similiar to it.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Can't wait till this waste of prejudie is gone.
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Quote:
On May 2, 2015, Dynamike wrote:

That is what the whites who are prejudice want to see. They are the ones who set it up that way. "Go to the back of the bus." Enter the back of the building." No blacks are hired." "Blacks sit in the back of the church." "No blacks can drink from the water fountain." It set a lot of blacks up with low self-esteem.


Wow.

OK.
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Take my word for it, a whole lot of whites are still prejudice against blacks in this country. Some are law enforcers and politicians.
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Quote:
On May 2, 2015, Dynamike wrote:
Take my word for it, a whole lot of whites are still prejudice against blacks in this country. Some are law enforcers and politicians.


And, blacks are not prejudiced against whites? Some are politicians.
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Of course many blacks are prejudice against whites. It is because what so many whites put them through with their prejudices. Blacks are not prejudice against Native Americans, Eskimos, Latin Americans, etc. The white law enforcers killing and brutalizing black individuals illegally are going to enhance the blacks to become just as much prejudice.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1197 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
So, selective justice then.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
One has no independence when one has no control of resources.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
A black man is dead. Some say murdered. We don't know for sure how or why?

A city had buildings looted and burned. We know how and why. Because a black man is dead but we still don't know how or why the black man is dead.

We have officers charged. Why can't we wait and see the outcome? Why can't the rioters and looters wait for justice? Because those who are looting and rioting are not interested in justice.

Does anyone see anything inherently wrong with this scenario?

Just as an addendum three of those officers accused happen to be black. I imagine those three black officers don't like blacks either. That is why the supposedly murdered this black man. Yea...makes sense to me. (sarcasm)
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
Thank you for your service.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1197 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
What do we want? Selective justice! When do we want it? Before an investigation and trial!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
What do we want? The word on the street is reform. Some have long said everything is being reformed in this 21st Century of Change. A new world is coming into view. One in which the police is being reformed into private mercenaries and the like to protect the moneyed from the multi-coloured mob on the street. Control of the mob is easily done by control of the resources: i.e. Do as you are told or else you don’t get your ration. There will no doubt be a jail system, one where you get enhanced if you behalf well and if not you get put on a lower level of privileges. That is what we are getting, whether we want it or not.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1197 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Do you want a society without jails?
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On May 2, 2015, acesover wrote:
A black man is dead. Some say murdered. We don't know for sure how or why?

A city had buildings looted and burned. We know how and why. Because a black man is dead but we still don't know how or why the black man is dead.

We have officers charged. Why can't we wait and see the outcome? Why can't the rioters and looters wait for justice? Because those who are looting and rioting are not interested in justice.

Does anyone see anything inherently wrong with this scenario?

Just as an addendum three of those officers accused happen to be black. I imagine those three black officers don't like blacks either. That is why the supposedly murdered this black man. Yea...makes sense to me. (sarcasm)


We do know why Freddie Gray is dead. It is because of police brutality. And they did not take him to the hospital like they were suppose to. (Read the article below for proof.) He did not even break the law because the knife he had on him was legal. It was not a switch blade as reported. There should have been an investigation before his death. Since it was not the gangs got together. The gangs caused millions dollars of destruction. But black lives are worth more than that. Like most other incidents there were no investigations of a black person dieing of a law enforcer's brutality. Take my word for it, blacks don't like that. Blacks have been telling the law enforcers to stop for the longest. But it is doing no good. The blacks wants to make their statements stronger by the destruction. If it does not work the only other choice they have is to... I rather not say it.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/24/us/baltimo......y-death/

http://www.businessinsider.com/prosecuto......y-2015-5
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On May 2, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Do you want a society without jails?


Yes, eventually.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Stay safe in Baltimore (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..18~19~20 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL