We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tell A Photo App by Max Krause (52 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
All right......

At first, I had my entire review copied and getting ready to paste it here. Until I read the comments. Specifically the reviews . And realized I have to step my game up to compete with these positive reviewers. But, they’re all telling the truth. You really don’t quite understand what got when you get it. I’ll be straight up honest. At first I was disappointed. Not because I thought it wasn’t worth it. Because I updated my phone to an iPhone XR!!!!!!!!!!!!

( SPOILER ALERT )

I was the first XR for Krause and Tell-a-photo. Which posed some cosmetic and technical issues for me. I contacted Max to express my disappointment and Something spectacular happened. He resolved my issue 😳😳. Within days!!!! ( Max knows what I mean ) He also called me to guide me through the neccissary steps and got me up and running. I have NEVER received quite the likes of his dedication to customers. I still get messages from him ALL the time making sure things are what they should be. I wish my internet provider showed that type of customer care.

Ok, so enough about his customer service skills. Because I’d be here all day attempting to express my gratitude.

The effect itself offers me something that has been missing from my toolset for phone magic .20 albums . Unlimited possibilities, Super easy to perform. And most importantly. Extremely powerful. Did I mention his customer service skills yet?

Now, Let’s talk price for a quick moment. 100$!!!!! Was it worth 100$ to have a weapon that can be used at anytime, anywhere, without the aid of internet connection? ABSOLUTELY. Mentalism like this , is why I enjoy magic so much. Fun to practice. Easy to do. And packs haymakers. Paying 100$ for something I will always use is a very small price to pay IMO.

You get multiple versions that really allow you to perform “freely”. You can perform this to one person, or seven people. With no interruptions or contact with the phone in between each persons chosen image. Let me tell you how cool it feels to predict accurately, 2-3 plus people in a row consecutively. It FEELS AWESOME !!!
Max has covered a pretty sizable area on every topic associated with this app. That whole “ no stones left unturned” stuff. Thoroughly thought out.

I’d like to consider myself fairly knowledgeable about phone magic. And I CANNOT think of another effect that does this, impromptu. (Of course, I could be wrong) Tell-a-photo sits in a class by itself.

Did I mention how great Max’s customer support is???

On a serious note. If you think this app is too expensive and believe that it’s not worth it. You’d be doing yourself and this toolbox of mental magic a great disservice . I had no problem picking this up . Once you see it for yourself, you’ll understand why those of us feel so strongly and satisfied with this product.

P.S. The reason why I didn’t express anything On the tutorial and payed very little time talking about the setup , is because DynaMix did a great job at it . And I exho
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5589 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 1, 2016, Max Krause wrote:
Here is an uncut performance of Tell A Photo I did last night. I hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maaJGusI0SI

Kind regards,
Max

Why do you have them swipe with the phone face up until they find one they like, only to ignore that and immediately have them turn the phone face down and swipe all over again?
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2019, videoman wrote:
Quote:
Here is an uncut performance of Tell A Photo I did last night. I hope you enjoy.

Kind regards,
Max

Why do you have them swipe with the phone face up until they find one they like, only to ignore that and immediately have them turn the phone face down and swipe all over again?

That’s one way to perform this. It doesn’t have to be done that way.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2019, videoman wrote:
Quote:

Kind regards,
Max

Part of that is to allow them to see everything is fair and above board. The other part is to show them that they have complete control over everything and that in their eyes there is no way I could know what they have chosen as a start off point. People may think I have memorized the order of the images and I am counting the swipes. Just a way to eliminate that suspicion.

They can also look through the images and choose one while they are looking at them and that can be divined as well.

Best regards,
Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tell A Photo App by Max Krause (52 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL