The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » An inside look into my bi-weekly gig (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike ODonnell
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
211 Posts

Profile of Mike ODonnell
This venue (Lagunitas Brewery) and the people that visit it has been a great fit for my magic. Some pretty good reactions towards the end...Oh, for better quality video, you might want to view it on Vimeo's site and select HD.

https://vimeo.com/126279699
kekoa1
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of kekoa1
Great job Mike! That venue looks really cool to work in! Is that your own personal "work" station?
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1015 Posts

Profile of helder
Very nice. Smile thanks for sharing

Helder
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
Mike ODonnell
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
211 Posts

Profile of Mike ODonnell
Thanks... Yeah, I have my own table (about the size of a black jack table) it's a nice set-up. People come to me and bring their friends and we have a fun time. This type of setting is much better than strolling/walk-around. I get to perform a full set with guests that want to be entertained. I'm actually flying to Petaluma (just north of San Francisco ) next week to perform at their original brewery. I appreciate you guys taking the time to watch the footage.

Best,

Mike
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4323 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Looks like a lot of fun, wish I could have gone up to Seattle to see you perform when I lived in Olympia. Well done, love watching the wonderful reactions.
Wabojeg
View Profile
New user
Ann Arbor
78 Posts

Profile of Wabojeg
Awesome venue. Great reactions.
Mike ODonnell
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
211 Posts

Profile of Mike ODonnell
Thanks guys. There is this young little girl that has been coming with her dad to see me for the past two weeks. This Sunday she showed up with a notebook with tabs labeled: Simple Trick, Hard, Cool, & Crazy Tricks. Made me smile...

https://www.facebook.com/magicofmike/posts/893022087426705:0
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1306 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
That looks like a super set up Mike.

I just think having a table or bar or whatever to work at really adds to the atmosphere.

I am envious !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » An inside look into my bi-weekly gig (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL