The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Christian Cagigal's OBSCURA Set for The Kraine Theater (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
What a fantastic night of storytelling magic! Smile

So glad I was able to attend...and to finally meet Eddie Garland in the non-vent-dummy flesh. Smile Nevile, you must have spotted me in time to elude me. I'll get you next time. Smile
The Brother Fox
View Profile
New user
NYC
30 Posts

Profile of The Brother Fox
My psychic ability is still in training- I must confess I didn't see you Mind Guerrilla. When is your next meet-up?
"I was never kinder to the old man than during the whole week before I killed him..."
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On May 22, 2015, Nevile Drake wrote:
My psychic ability is still in training- I must confess I didn't see you Mind Guerrilla. When is your next meet-up?

I guess the postage-stamp-sized profile pics here don't help. NYC Mentalism next meets June 8th.

Looks like my etiquette abilities are still in training: I forgot to mention what a pleasure it was to meet the man, himself, Christian Cagigal! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Christian Cagigal's OBSCURA Set for The Kraine Theater (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL