The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 3 Fly help. (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Moondragon1
View Profile
Regular user
Washington state
153 Posts

Profile of Moondragon1
That's sounds great:-) , posting a video is not a requirement. Smile
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8822 Posts

Profile of funsway
I'll send a description to you, though, for comparison

if you send a request to funsway@eversway.com
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Zee
View Profile
Regular user
Leonia, NJ
191 Posts

Profile of Zee
Jamo425

I am looking forward to see your video!!

Moondragon1

I would love to upload a video of me performing 3 fly, but I still haven't perfected mine(works in real world but something is not good enough for camera lol). I will upload when I am finished working on my routine Smile

Zee
Moondragon1
View Profile
Regular user
Washington state
153 Posts

Profile of Moondragon1
Hey Zee! Thanks for playing:-) . take as much time as you need. Weeks, months.... years! I'll be subscribed to this topic for a very long time. I think it is great that we can share our creations with each other, weather by manuscript or video! I am working on both, as I feel that they both offer different experiences. My video may take some time, as I have the physical part of the routine down but now am working on the patter. Also I may need help recording this since I only have my tablet to do so.
Are there any 3flyers in WA that would like to help?:-)
Also I wanted to mention... If your video is sloppy because you have yet to master the moves please respect others here and not post it here in this public forum. Ask for a pm and if the pm'er is worthy send them a link to a private video.
If you post slop, I won't judge you, though I will offer helpful advice. I would expect you to do the same for me.
Have Fun and thanks for playing!
Cheers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 3 Fly help. (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL