The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Trick Monday (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I thinking about giving away on the Reel Magic Site a trick every Monday.....DO you guys like this idea?
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Sounds dam good to me,what's the catch,lol.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well you have to be a reel magic ON Demand or MAX Subscriber....thats it
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Yes, as long as it's for subs only.

Don't want any non-subs getting hold of the good stuff, like Doc's opener!
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Lol....yea well the idea is for them to be for subs....jamie Im just trying to get my numbers up so I can do more...I have a lot of ideas but need more subscribers to do these things....the "Free Trick Monday" is something that I can do.....
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
For getting new subscribers: Is mugging out of the question?

*jeep! and God Bless! (Thanks, Red!)
----Grandpa Tzhett
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
swayne100
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of swayne100
I'm a subscriber and already like it, so the more material and more frequently you put it on the site, the better!
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
As someone who was a long time subscriber and then left ,I think it would be a great idea. It gives you something to look forward to each week. I agree it should be for subscribers even though I am no longer one. It is a great idea.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Ok I need a catchy name for this......shoot me some ideas?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So the one who comes up with the best idea to call this new thing. Free Trick Tuesday, whatever....I will send either the new Capehart Rings DVD OR the Jeff Prace Wallet DVD...your choice..

SHoo me some ideas!
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Tricky Tuesday
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
The Reel Deal, Steal of the Week!

If you like it, you can have it -- no prize required!

Robert
NebA
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of NebA
Quote:
On May 3, 2015, Robert Sixx wrote:
The Reel Deal, Steal of the Week!

If you like it, you can have it -- no prize required!

Robert

Ooh I like that one! Smile
the fritz
View Profile
Special user
647 Posts

Profile of the fritz
How about the "Weekly Wow!" or the "Weekly Wonder." Or substitute the word Wednesday for "weekly" if your trick day is Wednesday, making it "Reel Magic's Wednesday Wonder" or "Wow," etc.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Call it WWKD ! ( What Would Kozmo Do ? )
And, give away something Kozmo would REALLY do ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Magic Mondays
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
RedHatMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
239 Posts

Profile of RedHatMagic
Bit confused really. When I was a member Reel magic taught tricks anyway, so what's new?

From a marketing perspective I think the message is unclear. "Pay to join reel magic and learn tricks and moves - just like you can already"

I realise that this is a bit negative, but I hope it is helpful.

On a different note I just saw your promo on the Café for Karl Hein. My first thought was "who is Karl Hein", My second thought was "hmm might be some good stuff there", having been burned before buying magic stuff my third thought was "I wonder if there is a promo preview" (there isn't). My fourth thought was not to buy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had there been a promo preview that might have been different so my suggestion would be advertise on the Café, do your lectures with Promo videos.

For free trick Monday I would suggest the promotion is not "free trick" but "Learn the amazing XYZ trick - instant download, click on the preview, only $xyz AND you get all this amazing stuff thrown in"

Danny
Let the Entertainment Commence!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well this is just additional tricks. It doesn't change the fact that every issue of reel magic has 3 effects in it.. Were just giving people something to look forward to every week. In addition it will be in the PLUS sections where all the additional content lives. The Trios and lecture notes....the recorded live events Like Karl Hein who's by the way GREAT!

After we get a name picked for the Free trick thing we will figure out how to promote it more. As by asking everyone to name it we are actually promoting it.

I appreciate your comments.
the fritz
View Profile
Special user
647 Posts

Profile of the fritz
I like the trick of the week idea because though there is a ton of amazing content on Reel Magic, there isn't something new every week, at least at this point. It would be fun to have that every week. Sometimes I find myself not getting on because I have already been through all the content. This would get me on at least once each week.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
The Fritz, that's the idea....something every week....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Trick Monday (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL