The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Clearly Impossible (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
Quote:
On Oct 13, 2016, jimhlou wrote:
Zlwin, Tilford is no longer in business

I received a private message from a Café member today. This magician is a very renown and prestigious magician of our time. He is highly respected as both a performer and creator.

In his message to me, he gave me his word that Tilford Illusions now are doing good business. Tilford has been changing A LOT through the last few years. The son of the owner took over the business and both quality and ethics have changed from night to day. He also tells me that the reason he does not want to post publicly here is because he did not want to come across as defending someone or trying to convince people. People like this magician has spent personal time with the man behind Tilford Illusions than the ones who just reads the forum.

Also, I was thinking why would a busy performing magician like him would take time to send me a long private message to address my concerns about Tilford. The answer was simple. He believes in the new Tilford illusions.

I would take the leap to soon acquire an illusion from Tilford. When I finally receive my illusion, I will most certainly write my honest thoughts on everything. Till then, I always believe that some people do mean well and want to change.

PS. I remembered that Tilford used to sell unauthorised versions of John Taylor's Suspended Animation. I have seen their ads on their website. But today, it is not there anymore.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Clearly Impossible (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL