The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Hoy COLLEGE LECTURE (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5133 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Http://trickshop.com/hoy-college-lecture-audio.html

DAVID HOY COLLEGE LECTURE (MP3 Audio Files)
Listen to legendary mentalist David Hoy as he lectures to a college audience on the power of the human mind and Extra Sensory Perception on these rare audio recordings. Originally released on an LP vinyl record in the late 1970s, and now remastered to four digital MP3 files, Hoy's presentation is masterful and a true study in how to script and deliver a compelling and reputation-building mentalism presentation. Play files on your PC, phone or MP3 player.
Ulrich
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Ulrich
What a great offer, Hoy is one of my favorite authors. I bought the DVD, looking forward to listening!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5133 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On May 6, 2015, Kjellstrom wrote:
Http://trickshop.com/hoy-college-lecture-audio.html

DAVID HOY COLLEGE LECTURE (MP3 Audio Files)
Listen to legendary mentalist David Hoy as he lectures to a college audience on the power of the human mind and Extra Sensory Perception on these rare audio recordings. Originally released on an LP vinyl record in the late 1970s, and now remastered to four digital MP3 files, Hoy's presentation is masterful and a true study in how to script and deliver a compelling and reputation-building mentalism presentation. Play files on your PC, phone or MP3 player.

Thanks for sharing this information Kjellstrom. I already have "ESP According to Hoy by David Hoy" ( http://www.lybrary.com/esp-according-to-hoy-p-174139.html ) and I will get this today to learn from the master.
As far as I know this lecture was called "ESPecially Yours" by the way.
Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Raum
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Raum
What the difference between "ESP According to Hoy by David Hoy" and "DAVID HOY COLLEGE LECTURE"?
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2356 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Kjellstrom, thank you for sharing this Smile

What a great opportunity to listen and learn from a legend.
Business Card Q & A eBook & The Elvis Peek videos are $30 each and may be purchased by sending a PayPal to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com. Elvis Peek videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=715994&start=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtMqE98Rol8&ab_channel=NiqueTan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Hoy COLLEGE LECTURE (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL