We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » No Gimmick Fire From Palms. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
This was an item Hank Lee carries a few years ago. It was a Fire from Palms gimmick that allowed you to show your hand empty (Back and Front) at anytime. Unfortunatley this is no longer available.

Did anyone purchase this. Is it worth tracking down?

I would really appreciate any comments!

Many thanks!

Xavier.
Longhorn
View Profile
New user
Texas
54 Posts

Profile of Longhorn
I purchased this a number of years ago and got rid of it the same day. I feel a liitle bad giving this item a poor review since I never even tried to use it, so keep that in mind.
I don't know why it was called the No Gimmick Fire Gimmick. The gimmick was fairly large in my opinion. The picture on Hank Lee's site was not a possible view with this gimmick. The false picture was probably not supplied by the creator so that might not be his fault. This item would only be possible to use on stage with people quite a ways away. It claimed that you can show both sides of your hand empty. This is true but you'd probably look a liitle weird trying to do it due to the movements requred to show your hand. This was simply far from what I had planned on from reading the description. Like I said, I never even tried to use it so take this review for what is is worth to you.
I believe the creator's name was Bonair.
Hope this helps.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Jim pace's Inviso-torch has the same effect, I love it.
Longhorn
View Profile
New user
Texas
54 Posts

Profile of Longhorn
Jim's is very different. They both involve fire from hands but the effect and method are different. Just to clarify.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » No Gimmick Fire From Palms. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL