The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dallas area magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kingman
View Profile
Loyal user
Willow Spring NC
294 Posts

Profile of Kingman
Hey all! I am going to be in Dallas from the 17th of May until the 23rd and I am wondering if there any local club meetings, shows or magic shops in the area.

Thanks for any info!
-*-The Card Magic of Kingman-*-

I took the Pledge
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
You missed the Dallas area magic clubs. Their annual awards banquet was last night. Normal meeting date is the third Tuesday.

Only Dallas area shop is Main Street Magic and Fun in McKinney, Texas. About an hour North of downtown Dallas. Depending on where you are you might check out activities in Fort Worth.

What kind of magic are you into?

Hope this helps.

Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1650 Posts

Profile of randirain
There is a magic shop in Fort Worth, the sister city of Dallas, called Magic Etc.
Fort Worth is about 40 miles from Dallas.

Every monday night in Arlington, a city in between Fort Worth and Dallas, there is a magic "get together" at the restaurant Humperdinks, across the street from Six Flags. People start showing up around 7pm and usually leave at midnight.

It's not a club, it's just magician friends meeting up. You are welcome to come if you want.
I am in Iowa that weekend, but I should be back by then.

Randi
Kingman
View Profile
Loyal user
Willow Spring NC
294 Posts

Profile of Kingman
Great! Thanks for the updates guys. Myself, I do cards, but as far as what kind I am "into", that would include all magic. I love any and all areas of magic and just enjoy any time spent with it and those who also love it. So Arlington is about 20 miles from Dallas? I might be able to make that get together.

Thanks again
-*-The Card Magic of Kingman-*-

I took the Pledge
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1650 Posts

Profile of randirain
It's right here...

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7531909,-97.0665689,19z

And if you do cards, you'll fit in fine. There is a lot of cards going on... boy is there a lot of cards going on!

Go in the front door and go all the way to the back where the rooms are.
Look for close up pads.

Randi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dallas area magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL