The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vector a star sign divination. Coming soon. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Vector is a star sign divination that allows you to tell somebody their Zodiac sign over the phone with out them being none the wiser how it was done. You then go on to tell them their actual birthday.

Vector comes in two sections, the first teaches you how to memorise all twelve zodiac signs in order, plus the dates and elements that are associated with them. Once learnt you can instantly recal the zodiac sign, date and element, at any given month.

Section two is called Birthday Matrix, and teaches you the birthday reveal over the phone.

This will be a 26 page E-book.

Regards,

Michael.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Not another zodiac divination...
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Robert Houdin 78
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Robert Houdin 78
Where will it be available?
Dreda
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Quote:
On May 12, 2015, Sean Giles wrote:
Not another zodiac divination...

One per day like Acaan. Smile
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
I was given a review copy.

The majority of the book is devoted to learning the star signs. While I know the star signs because of the speed learning system, this is a very nice and simple system of learning them. It isn't really a NEW system of learning, but it is a very good. I think knowing the star signs this way as well will prove to be very handy. It kind of gets stuck in the subconscious and is quite difficult to forget. Even someone with a terrible memory should have quite an easy time memorizing the star signs with this system. Good stuff here!

The Birthday Matrix is what I was looking forward to the most. It reminds me of 'Cloud Nine' by Atlas Brookings (uses the same fantastic principle by Michael Murray,) but this one is MUCH simpler. There's essentially zero memorization involved and you never have to guess at their birthday. There's only a 1 in 6 chance of you having to fish at all. When you do have to fish, it's as simple as, "Were you born near the beginning of the month?" The answer to this question tells you everything you need to know. As written, it must be performed over the phone, however I believe you could do it in person as you 'jot down a reading' for the person. One could even potentially do it all in their head. There's no math involved for the spectator whatsoever and there is very little (hardly any) math on the performer's part. Anyone with a 1st grade math level can do this stuff.

I really like this. I certainly found value in the memorization technique and I loved the simplicity of the birthday reveal. I'm sure I will use both as they are both great workers.

Thanks for allowing me a sneak peak, Michael Smile I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Madison
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Thanks for the review Maddison, I'm so glad you got something from it. 😀

I know there is an awful lot of star sign divinations out there at the moment. Vector was originally written up as a mnemonic for just remembering the star signs, dates and elements, and I wanted to make it as simple as possible. I've hopefully taken out all the hard work, making this easy as pie. Once learnt it's actually hard to forget, which is great because I've got a terrible memory myself.

This can be used on its own if you wish, and can be used as part of a cold read, but I wanted something more. This is why I created Birthday matrix and the two hopefully compliment each other.

As with my other releases I will be giving away three free copies, if you are interested please put your name below, and I will select three people at random.

All the best,

Michael.
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
931 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
I'm interested! -Dustin
Creator of the UBT: Underground Bottom Tear

Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
I'm always interested in a good Star Sign Divination! Smile
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Me too Smile
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Sounds good.
~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Interested!
Gorgeous
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Gorgeous
Ohh, I sure love zodiac divinations!
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Definitely interested
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Very interested too Smile

- Ceierry
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of mindguru
This is the type of thing that always interests me.
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
931 Posts

Okay so I recieved Vector as a review copy, and was asked to share my thoughts. I do not know Michael personally.

So I will start by saying that I personally have a terrible memory. I've always wanted to do these Star Sign divination routines but everytime I'd start reading how to do them, I'd get discouraged because of the fact that I haven't comitted the star signs to memory. It always seemed so daunting to me.

Well now I can happily say because of the technique used in Vector (which isn't necessarily new) I now have it comitted to memory. So this is a great tool for someone who would like to quickly learn the star signs and remember them. It took me maybe 15 minutes to get it down. So not bad at all!

As for the birthday matrix, it's not something I will be using often.. However, it's really great for an "over-the-phone" or skype birthday revelation. I believe there are better methods for a close-up performance. This is very difficult to backtrack, and although it has some math process to it, it's not much.

Overall I like the ebook. It helped me commit the star signs to memory and for that I'm very happy! So thanks Michael!

Best regards,
Dustin

Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
I sent Michael an idea on how to do this all in the head.
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
931 Posts

Quote:
On May 13, 2015, Magic.Maddy wrote:

Hmm interesting. Does it involve a lot more memory work?

Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On May 13, 2015, TheDirectionalist wrote:
Quote:
On May 13, 2015, Magic.Maddy wrote:

Hmm interesting. Does it involve a lot more memory work?

Hardly any.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vector a star sign divination. Coming soon. (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL