The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vector a star sign divination. Coming soon. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
914 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Wow Maddy's idea has really enhanced the routine and brought it to a whole new level!

With his addition, this can now be done prop-less with very little memory work. I love it! Smile
Prometheus
View Profile
Special user
Europe
523 Posts

Profile of Prometheus
I'm interested, too. Can it be used in any language?
-

Prometheus
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1213 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Michael sent me this months ago, and I have been studying mnemonics for years. If you want something extremely simple to learn to help you know when the star signs occur (that was always a problem for me), then this will have you 3 steps ahead in literally an hour. The mnemonics have been around for centuries, but Michael has taken the time to work it out for you. I have seen very few people that couldn't memorize a system using these pegs. In full disclosure, I put out a review several months ago on Julian Moore's "STAR SIGNS," so I already had the star signs memorized. Both take advantage of the idea that a simple memory system is all it takes to master these signs, and once you have them mastered you have something in your tool box for life. It's almost crazy not to know these things.

The birthday matrix portion is interesting to me, but I haven't tried it yet. I would probably turn it into a propless method and hide it in a story or ruse of some type. But it works, and I see it as an engine to use for varying ideas. I see Maddy has already thought of one (haven't seen it), but he probably thought the same thing I thought: Mucho potential there.

Finally, I don't know Michael, but I have had the opportunity to correspond with him several times. He has always been a delight to work with. Just my two cents.
RedDevil's 5th Book of Close-Up Mentalism is here...
Pre-Order "FAUXLOGICAL" at www.reddevilmentalism.com

F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18804 Posts

Profile of IAIN
If you want another pair of eyes on it, I'm up for taking a look and giving feedback...😊
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Maddy, Dustin and Red Devil, thanks for the reviews and kind words, it really does mean a lot.

It seems propless Mentalism is a growing trend, and Maddy has come up a great idea, making this totally propless.

Using Birthday Matrix as a starting point, this can now be done all in the head. You can now use it close-up and at a moments notice, using no props.

I've added Maddy's idea to the end of the e-book, and this is a great addition. Thank you Maddy.

As far as I'm aware I'm pretty sure this can only be done in the English language.

All review copies and freebies have been updated and sent out with Maddy's idea.

Vector is now available by sending 10 GBP Sterling via PayPal to;

Michaelclark648@gmail.com

I will be sending orders out manually and aim to get them to you as quickly as possible, but please allow 24 hours for delivery.

Best wishes,

Michael.
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Vector is now available as an instant download at Penguin magic.
Here's the link.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6194
Pharaoh
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Pharaoh
I have only just discovered this and it is a real gem. The method explained to memorize the star signs is beautifully simple.

I'm sure that for many people knowing what months are represented by the relevant star signs will be learned in about 5-10 minutes with this system.

The Birthday Matrix also looks to be a clever idea that's certainly worth knowing.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1213 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Check out Mick’s “Memory Shuffle” too! I just playing with it...but I digress

RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1213 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2017, RedDevil wrote:
Check out Mick’s “Memory Shuffle” too! I just love playing with it...but I digress

RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1213 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Err...u get the jist

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vector a star sign divination. Coming soon. (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL