The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New killer pricing on Harry Lorayne's Best Ever download set (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
Harry is an absolute legend in Close-Up Magic. He has invented more magic than most will ever learn in their lives. He also happens to be a very engaging performer and teacher. But what it really comes down to is the magic. So we polled our brain trust on what their favorites are in this set:

Andi went straight for 10 Card Poker Deal from Vol 2. It's a classic plot and a great trick.

Joshua and George went with the one most people would say is the best item on the set, Halo Aces from Vol 1. It's easy to see why since it packs a real punch quickly and makes you look like a card shark.

I'm going with Super Location from Vol 3 because the method is devious and it lends itself to so many great card revelations. I'm also going to give honorable mention to the memory stunts portion of this set. It's not taught, but you just never get to see this stuff performed anymore. If it inspires you to get one of Harry Lorayne's memory books, you will learn a skill which will serve you in every facet of your life. One of the most engaging things anyone can do in any situation is remember, and use, people's names.

So now let's hear what are your favorite routines from Harry's Best Ever set.

And if you haven't heard Harry Loaryne's Best Ever download set is on sale for a crazy low price of $39.95 ! That's four full DVDs worth of download for the price of one DVD. If you'd like to know more, just click the link above.

-Tom
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
A lot of great magic for the price!
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2386 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We have this also great offer, check it our here http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/download-ma......oad.html
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
757 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
Mark,

If you added some substance to the discussion, then it would be easier to not think you were selfishly horning in on the thread. But since you just came in with a "Me Too" sales announcement, then I will think less approvingly of your actions.

By the way, I am a longtime performer of Harry's One Eyed Jack Sandwich from Vol 4. Harry Lorayne gave the best magic lecture I ever saw. You can't go wrong with his material.
Ramius
View Profile
New user
Tulsa, OK
78 Posts

Profile of Ramius
Is this download DRM protected, and if so, what does that do? I see some vendors selling this saying it has DRM, some not, but I know in the past when I purchased a video download from Vanashing, it emblazzened my name into the video. Annoying.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On May 13, 2015, DelMagic wrote:
Mark,

If you added some substance to the discussion, then it would be easier to not think you were selfishly horning in on the thread. But since you just came in with a "Me Too" sales announcement, then I will think less approvingly of your actions.

By the way, I am a longtime performer of Harry's One Eyed Jack Sandwich from Vol 4. Harry Lorayne gave the best magic lecture I ever saw. You can't go wrong with his material.

Mark is one of the most helpful posters on the board.

Apologise.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
Quote:
On May 13, 2015, Ramius wrote:
Is this download DRM protected, and if so, what does that do?

We put your name in small font in every frame of the video. Piracy is rampant in magic and we at Vanishing Inc. feel that it is important to creators to at least do something to help reduce it. This is part of how we do that.
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
Ramius
View Profile
New user
Tulsa, OK
78 Posts

Profile of Ramius
A determined video pirate will just put a black bar over the name. Some will seek out software removal of DRM tactics. Others, like myself, will seek out DRM-free purchases. I think this is a good deal, but due to these issues, will not be a purchase for me.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1137 Posts

Profile of APC
I'm ashamed to say I don't own any of Harry's work -- I think this may be time to rectify this!
MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MRAC
I can't see the special price. As far as I know this special offer is the same as the regular price @ Penguin. Am I missing something?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2386 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
This is a special offer being run for the month of May by all dealers who sell Murohy's Magic downloads, the price goes back to over $100 at the end of the month so it is a good deal.

There is a great download offer run each month so be sure to check it out as each month the set offered is great value just like this one.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MRAC
Thanks for the info and all the best
Michael
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
2642 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Quote:
On May 13, 2015, VanishingInc wrote:
"He has invented more magic than most will ever learn in their lives".

-Tom

Most?

Really?

what an utterly ridiculous, patronising statement to make.
Barry Allen

Joe Riding
20th May 1932 - 23rd April 2005

Thank you for making me an entertainer. I still miss ya mate.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New killer pricing on Harry Lorayne's Best Ever download set (5 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL