The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » PsiDev (Psychic Development Book test) by Mat Cult (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
898 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Once a year or so, I make an impulse buy... This year, so far, this is it. I always admire the amount of work that goes into a product like this and also slightly jealous that I don't possess what it takes to finalise a project like this.

This is really nice, to be brief. I don't quite know what Im gonna use it for, as I said an impulse buy, but I suspect I will just leave it around the house or possibly carry it in my man-bag as Im out and about. So it seems like something I just happen to have on me, rather than making a formal hoohaah about it. And unlike other some other infamous (hint) booktests, this actually looks like a book and not like something a schoolboy has cobbled together and printed through lulu.

Really recommend this!

All the best,
Dan
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Okay, I ordered one too. But I envy dyoung's discipline. One impulse buy per annum is a goal to strive for!

George
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I love this book. There's so much value.
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
669 Posts

Profile of magus
Impressive!
Back of room sales, it's available online, sans instruction, the fact that it's a gimmicked book is not internet searchable, plots for other effects you might do are outlined in the appendix.
There's some genius level thinking going on here, well done Matcult.
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I just pulled mine out (don't say that too loud) and reviewed it. It is awesome. I lost my pdf instructions and contacted mat and he was kind enough to email it to me.

https://www.lulu.com/shop/frederick-j-as......647.html

This is a wonderful idea for a book test!
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
558 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
I never knew about this. Look great. Thanks for bringing this up. Will be getting it soon.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
It is good this thread has been revived. So many excellent products drop off the radar after some time, this being one. A brilliant publication with secrets/principles cleverly concealed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » PsiDev (Psychic Development Book test) by Mat Cult (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL