The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Card dragon (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Stan Magic Man
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago Area
238 Posts

Profile of Jim Stan Magic Man
I purchased a card dragon (similar to the card duck) at a magic flea market several years ago. The instructions state it was made by Majart Studios and is call " enter the Dragon". I cannot find any info on the net about this effect or company. I have not seen another one like it. Has aanyone seen this before? The price tag is $195 and was sold by Al's Magic shop. It can be used with regular or jumbo cards.

Just curious as I was discussing this at the Knights of sleights flea market this past week in Chicago. No one had heard of this. There were a couple of card ducks for sale ranging from $60 to $150. This dragon is actually pretty nice compared to the card ducks.

Thanks.

Jim

Click here to view attached image.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11157 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
That is nice, Jim. I saw another duck at Abracorndabra the next day that had a houlette designed for bridge, poker, or jumbo cards.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Fumbles2
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Fumbles2
This card dragon is now a collectors item. The Amazing Zorak was the owner and creator of many magic props through his Majart Studios. All hand painted, some one of a kind. I have this card dragon however sadly it belonged to Zorak who took his last curtain call on January 29, 2016.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1045 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Hi Jim--nice to know that the Knights of Sleights in Chicago still runs every Spring. I thought it closed shop after the MCW stopped it's annual conventions in 2013.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Card dragon (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL