The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » THE RINGS - Tim Ellis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1231 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Hi guys, I finally captured this piece on video and I'm pleased with how it turned out (despite the cluttered backdrop). Feel free to share if you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6vJPovUDf4&feature=youtu.be
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Loved it, especially when you throw the ring up. A very emotional choice of music !
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1965 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Nice job Tim. Nice choice of song that went very well with your story line. How long did it take you until you were comfortable to link the ring from your shoulder and to link the ring from being tossed in the air? I'm sure you practiced that over and over.
dj
View Profile
Special user
945 Posts

Profile of dj
Very nice!

@Tim Ellis
Is this routine published anywhere?
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1231 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Glad you're enjoying it. I've been doing that routine for at least 35 years now. It's loosely based on Chris Capehart's routine but has a lot of moves developed by workshopping with a theatre director back in the 1980s. I've only started doing this presentation about Lyndsay a few years ago and it's made all the difference.

You may find a few videos of me doing 'MagicSports' versions of this trick where I perform the exact same routine to randomly chosen music and alter the presentation on the spot to suit the mood.

If you're interested in 'MagicSports', here's a clip from my (now sold out) DVD 'Ellis in Wonderland' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0cH6xm_ACs
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4322 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Simply beautiful Smile
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1231 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Thanks! Smile
Kit Higginson
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Kit Higginson
A beautiful performance!
garywest
View Profile
New user
South Florida
32 Posts

Profile of garywest
WOW... may be the best put together ring routine I have seen... BRAVO!
It's better to have a bottle in front of you... than to have a frontal lobotomy!
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1231 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Thaks so much. It's very special to me
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » THE RINGS - Tim Ellis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.47 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL