The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » E2-Alowing your spectators to see under you feet while you float! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Well, I have been working on a prototype of new addition for The Elevator. Still using the same mechanical aspect of the trick, I have developed a different concept for the second part of the gimmick, that will in fact allow your spectators to see under your feet and see nothing supporting you while you levitate.

Chance Wolf and Steve Brooks are the only two other magicians that know the concept I have created for this.

The prototype is just about finished, just waiting on the last remaing part to arrive, which Chance Wolf has so kindly offered to send us.

My question is, would you think that there would be enough interest in this to release, or has everyone had it with these street levs, and I should just make one for myself and a few friends and call it a day.

What we have built would work with your exsisting Elevator unit. You would have to make one simple modification adding our new device and the transformation would be complete. I think we could offer the E2 addition for a relitavely low price. For both current owners that want to upgrade from the Original model and those that would be purchasing the whole unit for the first time.

The method is very clever to accomplish this, and looks unbelivable. I've been experimenting with the unfinished prototype and the effects are outstanding.

What do you think? Would there be an interest in this?

Im using this post for market research, so any feedback online or privately would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Zach Allen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Zach Allen
Peter,

I think this would be a good seller, considering how much people expressed interest in Devin Knight's upcoming levitation, which allows people to see under your feet.

If you want, as a proud Elevator owner I'd be more than happy to test one out for you to provide an objective point of view. Smile

Zach
Check out all 6 of my e-books!
The Magic of Zach Allen

Also, here is a free PDF of ideas:
Starlit Circles
eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
Yes yes yes! I posted in the other forum, but I'll post it here too. And I'd be glad to test if you needed, also.

Ian
MikeJRogers
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
354 Posts

Profile of MikeJRogers
Peter,

As your already know I'd be very interested in E2.

The Australian Convention of Magicians is coming up in June this year if your interested in the International market. Maybe I could purchase one and showcase it for you? I cant wait!

Hope it all goes well,

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers Illusion Design - Australia - http://www.mikerogers.com.au
"Nothings impossible, the impossible just takes longer" - Dan Brown novel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » E2-Alowing your spectators to see under you feet while you float! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL