The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Has anyone seen this type of switching wallet before? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magikyle
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of magikyle
I need some help... I need to know if anyone has seen something similar to this before. I'm sure it's been marketed sometime before, just can't find it. So please forgive me if this is something I should be familiar with. I like it over the Himber for what I use it for because the change happens while the wallet is open, and you can do it in their hands.
Any help is greatly appreciated Smile
http://youtu.be/LS1bOIH3oPA

Kyle
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4147 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Lots of cuts in that demo. Beware of magic for Youtube! Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22867 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Why not just ask Kyle Purnell, the person who posted the video on YouTube.

I never seen anything like that, but I will say, it something that I would never buy. Very weak trick, in my opinion.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2330 Posts

Profile of Doomo
If I may I believe from the handling it is a version of The Anything Wallet I put out several years ago. The edits are really not needed of course.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Has anyone seen this type of switching wallet before? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL