The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cup Cards by Will Gray (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
Cup Cards by Will Gray is a fun new packet trick which IS the cups and balls. Cups and balls are printed on the cards, and you do a fun cups and balls routine with the packet of cards. This is strong, fun magic which packs small and can play big. Follow the link above to see the trailer.

Free shipping in the U.S. and prompt shipping for just £3 in the UK.
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Another great Magitoa release from an excellent performer.

Use this at one event and you will use it forever.

Well done Will Gray

Mike Donoghue
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I think this looks absolutely brilliant. I'm sure there is a way to easily introdcuce a final real final load kicker too.

I've got this and box pad on order and I really do think magic tao are on a roll at the moment. releasing some really good stuff. Horoscope by Chris congreave was great too.
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
You are going to love performing Cup Cards Paul.
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
This does look like a fun routine, although the shallot doesn't really make sense here in the US -- but I'm sure changing the order of the reveals would take care of that. My question is are the cards made from regular playing card stock or something more durable, especially with some of the cards going into the pocket. Also a more durable card would last a lot longer for those of us that might like to add a real final load as a kicker.

Robert
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
This effect is based on "Chop Shop" by John Bannon from his Big Blind Media DVD "Fractalicious" http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S16318

I recommended this to a friend who performs often for children. "Cup Cards" would inherently be more easier for children to follow (than the original) because they won't have to be concerned with knowing the values of cards. For myself though I prefer the original version since it better suits my persona. Either way, a very solid and "fooling" effect.
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
Robert Sixx, you also get a blank face card so you can customise the last card if you wanted to with a message or a sticker etc

The cards are made of a different type of card stock so will last a very long time.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
It's actually based on my effect Chop The Monte (aka Nothing Is As It Seems) which in turn inspired John's effect, Chop Shop.

To be fair, I think Will created this independently but he very kindly contacted me and asked permission before he released it. I think it's a great concept and will play great for all audiences.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

I got it today and it is so easy to do and a really nice kicker at the end. I will definitely perform this. The additional blank card is a nice touch too.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On May 22, 2015, Paul S Wingham wrote:
I got it today and it is so easy to do and a really nice kicker at the end. I will definitely perform this. The additional blank card is a nice touch too.

How did you manage to get a copy before it started officially shipping?
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

I don't know. I ordered it a while ago from magic tao and it arrived last week. My mate got his a day earlier so perhaps they shipped a bit sooner.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
They must be low on stock then. It's currently on pre-order.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Who knows I'm afraid. I've always found tao to be very good so I'm surr they could answer any queries. Either way; its worth waiting for. I love it
Raj Suman
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Raj Suman
I want the trick but will refuse to order from magic tao becase there service is very bad.last year they did not send me the order I made and refuse to answer email and phone call and I am then out of pocket. I will buy from othr dealer when it is available.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We have an order coming in on Friday and can add this to it if you wish as long as you order by 5pm tomorrow.

This is listed on our website.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
willgray
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of willgray
I'm glad you guys like it, I think it's a great stand alone packet trick that can be performed anywhere, also thank you to Cameron for letting me release it.
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
I just got it!
IMHO, far better than socks, but I am sure, many will hate me for saying this, but below looks like a lot fun to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8dzz8wRb8
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Thanks for bringing this back Jeff. Definitely looks fun!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
RNK,
You are welcome.....
Alot of potential....
Imagine using a sponge ball and you can even remove the onion card and not show four at the end...
Show three the three loads in three cups which makes more sense to me anyways...
If people think socks is good, IMHO, this is far better.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cup Cards by Will Gray (10 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL