The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Fourth Dimensional Telepathy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Elite user
Curtis The Mentalist
498 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
Bob Cassidy's Fourth Dimensional Telepathy has been one of my favorite routines for a very long time. In honor of the master, I thought I'd post a video of me performing it recently during a Chamber of Commerce after-dinner show. I usually lead into the effect with a story about when my two daughters (who are now in their twenties) were younger and their favorite movie was the Sound of Music and the song "My Favorite Things." I then talk about how I need some people to think of a few of their favorite things and blah blah blah... This night I didn't really do that, but it doesn't really change much. This was by no means my best performance of it ever, but this was a nice group of people that seemed to really enjoy the show. I hope you guys enjoy it as well. And many thanks to master Bob for a great piece and all of his contributions to the art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6Mkfl8RaQ
Prometheus
View Profile
Special user
Europe
524 Posts

Profile of Prometheus
A nice presentation, Curtis! The audience has enjoyed it, what could they want more? 4DT is always a winner.
-

Prometheus
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Elite user
Curtis The Mentalist
498 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
Thank you, Prometheus.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Fourth Dimensional Telepathy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.34 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL