The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ireland leads the way (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13 [Next]
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1582 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On May 28, 2015, magicfish wrote:
Quote:
On May 28, 2015, innercirclewannabe wrote:
The result was a resounding NO to the Vatican/Catholic church. Of course they will never accept it as such & will continue to live in a nostalgic fantasy, all the while thinking that they still have a stranglehold on this country. They don't, & they never will again.

Sounds exactly like a several hundred year old English quote. I applaud your protestantism sir.

If you only knew how wrong your comment was about me, you might just p""s yourself! Then again, maybe you do that already without provocation!
Smile
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Lol!
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6761 Posts

Profile of magicfish
That was a nasty comment that I shall rise above.
So it is your contention that supporting gay marriage is not a protest of the official position of the Vatican?
@Bob: how nice of you.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6761 Posts

Profile of magicfish
For the nasty fellow:
The Vatican once had a stranglehold on another country as well. They don't now, and they never will again. That is what I meant.
Please do not engage me with more profane insults.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1582 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
For the nasty fellow:
The Vatican once had a stranglehold on another country as well. They don't now, and they never will again. That is what I meant.
Please do not engage me with more profane insults.

LOL.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
That was a nasty comment that I shall rise above.
So it is your contention that supporting gay marriage is not a protest of the official position of the Vatican?
@Bob: how nice of you.

I LOL'd because you apparently missed innercirclewannabe's post in the Tsarnaev death penalty thread about his grandparent being with the original IRA. Hardly what you'd expect from an English Protestant.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On May 28, 2015, Destiny wrote:
It looks like Australia will now soon move on marriage equality - we don't need a referendum but the major political parties wish to have a generally bi-partisan approach.

Oh sure, bring perversion into this. We want heteropartisan politics, dammit.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1217 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On May 28, 2015, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
It looks like Australia will now soon move on marriage equality - we don't need a referendum but the major political parties wish to have a generally bi-partisan approach.

And Ireland leads the way with their homopartisian politics...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
On May 28, 2015, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:

Well the Englisg got us on the road to deviance with the bi-cameral parliament they bestowed on us. Smile
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
So apparently at least some Bible stories are gay friendly ...

"The image above, found in Arcturus' Children's Bible: Illustrated Stories from the Old and New Testaments, shows what at first looks to be a pretty standard depiction of animals boarding Noah's ark two-by-two. But, due to sexual dimorphism, adult female lions are unable to grow manes, so that's definitely two dude lions you are looking at being loaded on for sexual purposes."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/the......057.html

Furthermore:

"A report in Pink News points out that wildlife experts discovered last year that gay bears enjoy oral sex, with 'the first observations of long-term, recurrent fellatio in captive brown bears kept in proper conditions' being recorded by the Polish Academy of Sciences Department of Wildlife Conservation. Kent zoo, meanwhile, has a gay penguin couple, which it claims make better parents than many of the straight ones."
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
I understand that 'misdirected mating', or animals having or attempting to have sex with different species is not unheard of either. It must also be natural!

http://grist.org/list/man-animals-are-ki......thought/
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
On May 28, 2015, rockwall wrote:
I understand that 'misdirected mating', or animals having or attempting to have sex with different species is not unheard of either. It must also be natural!

You mean that story about the mouse asking the elephant 'is that good for you baby?' is not just a joke?
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
[quote]On May 28, 2015, balducci wrote:

Another case is in the film; "Mary Poppins." While singing about how robins have a "merry tune to toot" while building their nests, Mary looks out the window at two robins building a nest (robot birds) Both robins are clearly male! (Also, both robins are "American" robins. The English robin looks completely different.)
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On May 28, 2015, balducci wrote:

"The image above, found in Arcturus' Children's Bible: Illustrated Stories from the Old and New Testaments, shows what at first looks to be a pretty standard depiction of animals boarding Noah's ark two-by-two. But, due to sexual dimorphism, adult female lions are unable to grow manes, so that's definitely two dude lions you are looking at being loaded on for sexual purposes."

Furthermore:

"A report in Pink News points out that wildlife experts discovered last year that gay bears enjoy oral sex, with 'the first observations of long-term, recurrent fellatio in captive brown bears kept in proper conditions' being recorded by the Polish Academy of Sciences Department of Wildlife Conservation. Kent zoo, meanwhile, has a gay penguin couple, which it claims make better parents than many of the straight ones."

Well there you have it. Proof positive if "Pink News" says so. So we have gay bears, and gay penguin make better parents than straight penguins. This is definitely earth shattering news.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
On May 30, 2015, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On May 28, 2015, balducci wrote:

Furthermore:

Well there you have it. Proof positive if "Pink News" says so. So we have gay bears, and gay penguin make better parents than straight penguins. This is definitely earth shattering news.

You're shooting the messenger - Pink News only reported it - Kent Zoo said it.

Having worked in a wildlife park it wouldn't surprise me if they made the claim simply to increase visitation - it's all about bums on seats.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2785 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On May 28, 2015, rockwall wrote:

And of course we know that these animals have such great morals, they're upbringing must have been paramount to their development!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Having worked in a wildlife park it wouldn't surprise me if they made the claim simply to increase visitation - it's all about bums on seats.

Sort of like lap dancing. Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Here's a short list of children raised by good Christian heterosexual parents with great morals: Josh Duggar.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
On May 30, 2015, acesover wrote:

Sort of like lap dancing. Smile

Or magic shows, and there's often even a penguin suit. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ireland leads the way (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.58 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL