The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kids get cold on "Frozen" parties (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
A Show By Joe
View Profile
Elite user
Long Island
408 Posts

Profile of A Show By Joe
I just had a "Frozen" party yesterday for a girl's 5th birthday for 20 kids. There are new Elsa dolls out there from the Animated short trailer shown before Cinderella (I think she has a green dress). Anyway, they seemed excited, but it did die down a lot before the party was over. In the past, even the boys where singing the songs.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
This morning while strolling summer school halls (before class started)with my ukulele, I met a teacher who was learning the chords for Frozen songs for her "Sped"
students.

Harris.
King of the run on sentences. ....
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
Quote:
On May 30, 2015, kimmo wrote:
The Maelstrom ride hasn't had a line outside in years

I don't know how often you go there but it was almost always busy ... 30 min + wait. It's easily the most popular attraction at the World Showcase. Waiting outside is not an indicator, as Disney is pretty darn good at making indoor lines.
kimmo
View Profile
Inner circle
Sheffield
1193 Posts

Profile of kimmo
I've been to Disneyworld 18 times now and spent many days in Epcot. I haven't seen a line for Maelstrom in years, but I'm guessing there will be one when it becomes a Frozen attraction. I was sad to see MuppetVision 3D go in California but the Frozen attraction that replaced it has lines round the block.
VISIT MY ONLINE STORE!: www.kimmomagicshop.com
NEW LECTURE NOTES - SHOW US YOUR TRIX NOW AVAILABLE AS AN INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!

Kimmo DVD available Now!
Watch the promo here!
Order your copy NOW! CLICK HERE!

ENTERTAINER,MAGICIAN AND VENTRILOQUIST'S BLOG - DON'T READ THIS...
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
One of us must have been at Bizarro World, 'cuz I don't recall being there when there was not a line! LOL!
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Dang it....how do
i post a pic in here?
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
jclightman
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of jclightman
You totally should have used that moment of "let it go" to let the balloon go flying around the room!! Lol!
"Are you going to sing it?"
"No, but I am going to let this go!" pffffffrrtrtfttfftfttftrtftrrrrrrrrrrrtttt That's always funny!
jclightman
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of jclightman
Oh, and I think the Frozen thing depends on the demographics of the kids for sure. My four year old STILL watches it about once a week. And wears that Elsa dress to sleep in every time it is clean….for as many days as mom lets her.
gmsmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of gmsmagic1
I wish someone would tell my 7 year old daughter this! Then again, it's been a blessing since I find it really easy getting her to go to bed since she still falls asleep every night to this movie. And like the last poster, she also often wears the Elsa dress around the house.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kids get cold on "Frozen" parties (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL