The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Cards are too warm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrquantum
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of mrquantum
Hi everybody,
Recently, I've been carrying my deck of card in my breast pocket- simply because it prevents the cards for getting squished or warped in my trouser pockets. However, the cards get really warm due to my natural body heat and this is said to be bad for the stock of the cards. Any solutions?
MrQuantum
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Get one of those leather deck holders that's attached to your belt to hold the cards. This way the deck is away from your body. I believe Frank Starsinic and Meir Yedid sell these on your websites. You still have the problem of the cards warming up in your hands when you spread the deck for a selection or when you're cutting and shuffling the cards.

Perhaps you can use tongs?
Byron Black
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Byron Black
Or you could always just get a standard card clip?

I personally use Joe Porpers clips, have for years and they have always done me well when it comes to decks warping over time and generally just holding up better.

Byron
Ryguytheguy
View Profile
New user
California
22 Posts

Profile of Ryguytheguy
I'd agree with the card clip because I seem to have no issue with my cards even if they are in my trouser pocket, and my pockets get very warm. The belt idea is a good one if you wear belts, but many people don't wear belts all the time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Cards are too warm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL