The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Follow up trick for CUT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicsecure
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of magicsecure
Hey I just ordered ran pinks cut and I wanted to know whats a good follow up trick. I want a trick in that kind of bizzare gross out factor style, other things ill be doing is human block head with a twist, fire eating, lil rope, and key magic but I just don't think any of that is a good follow up to cut let me know what all of you think.
nwanstall
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of nwanstall
I would suggest Saw by Sean Fields. It definitely fits into the gross category, and I think it would go nicely with Cut.
Mark Williams
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
513 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Quote:
On May 24, 2015, magicsecure wrote:
Hey I just ordered ran pinks cut and I wanted to know whats a good follow up trick. I want a trick in that kind of bizzare gross out factor style, other things ill be doing is human block head with a twist, fire eating, lil rope, and key magic but I just don't think any of that is a good follow up to cut let me know what all of you think.

Magicsmith's Flesh Wound should be right up your alley.
http://www.magicsmith.com/flesh-wound.html

Best Magical Regards,

Mark Williams
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
May I also suggest Wounded by Robert Smith!

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/card-magic/wounded/

-Kyle
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Follow up trick for CUT (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL