The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Universal Peek Devices by Alan Wong & Pablo Amira (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
I have this, like it and use it.

Yes it's priced on the high side but I've paid more for stuff I don't use.

This, combined with the Freedom Writer and Visionary has given me a knock-out 15 minute mentalism set that fits in a jacket pocket.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Cassidy001
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Cassidy001
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2015, Amirá wrote:
Thanks to a new review on Penguin Magic ( http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S19604 ) a happy client says that the Heirloom Wallet holds the UPD without a problem.

Im glad that his is becoming a working prop for those who are performing in the real world.

Best

Hey that's me! 😊
"You want to know the secret of the world. It's this: save it, and it'll repay you, every second of every day."
--Axel Brass
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Jul 4, 2015, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
I have this, like it and use it.

Yes it's priced on the high side but I've paid more for stuff I don't use.

This, combined with the Freedom Writer and Visionary has given me a knock-out 15 minute mentalism set that fits in a jacket pocket.

Thanks Jamie. The UPD was created for real perfomers, so I know that you are getting the value of it.

Quote:
On Jul 4, 2015, Cassidy001 wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2015, Amirá wrote:
Thanks to a new review on Penguin Magic ( http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S19604 ) a happy client says that the Heirloom Wallet holds the UPD without a problem.

Im glad that his is becoming a working prop for those who are performing in the real world.

Best

Hey that's me! 😊

Thanks Cassidy001 for your words in Penguin ! Hope that you can keep making wonders with this little gem.

For those who are now at FISM and you want to get the "UPD", approach Alan Wong's booth and say the secret code "Amirá" for a free gift Smile

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18823 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2015, Amirá wrote:
Thanks Iain for your comments about the UPD. Where did you get yours? I found a lot of different prices around different stores.

in the UK, on pretty much all uk based online shops, its retailing for £29.95 or there abouts...

i've added a very slim stainless steel money clip to the front of mine, so I have OTl and sankey's paperclipped there when needed...
I've asked to be banned
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Good idea Iain.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2015, IAIN wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2015, Amirá wrote:
Thanks Iain for your comments about the UPD. Where did you get yours? I found a lot of different prices around different stores.

in the UK, on pretty much all uk based online shops, its retailing for £29.95 or there abouts...

i've added a very slim stainless steel money clip to the front of mine, so I have OTl and sankey's paperclipped there when needed...

Thanks for that idea Iain. Very interesting use of the UPD!

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
I just receive an idea from a buyer of the UPD that I want to share with all of you. He told me that he will just use it as p33k device, so he place a piece of plastic inside so the card will fit always nicely without worries of placing the card and get stuck (this makes sense if you have the product).
I use it also as a l0ad/st3al and s3cret wr*ting device, so I will not modify my own, but for those who just want a reliable p33k, this is an option.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
BIG news for those interested in this product.

We start with Alan a new company called "Mystikos"

In this independant place we will offer our products. The first one will be obviously the UPD (new ones soon!) and as an exclusive special price, just $29.95 with FREE WORLDWIDE shipping!

More info just click HERE. Be sure to follow us on Facebook Smile

Any question, just contact us!

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Good news!

For those ones interested in getting this great tool for their repertoire, we at Mystikos will have a permanent EXCLUSIVE price for the UPD

Just $20 with WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

More info at:
http://universalpeekdevice.blogspot.cl/

All the best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1321 Posts

Profile of rmendez
For those that have been on the fence, you can get one through Hocus-Pocus right now for $9.99. I just placed an order for one for evaluation purposes.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1321 Posts

Profile of rmendez
OK. This arrived in today's post and is a real piece of $hit. Just glad that I didn't pay full price Smile
Doug Doane
View Profile
New user
Mission Viejo, CA
12 Posts

Profile of Doug Doane
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2017, rmendez wrote:
OK. This arrived in today's post and is a real piece of $hit. Just glad that I didn't pay full price Smile

You must have received a bad one. I just received mine from Hocus-Pocus and it's rather nice; stitched leather and all. It sure beats the old double folding vinyl business card p**k wallet that I've used for decades. Now that thing was really cheap looking. The exact same technique though. Anyway, I'm selling miracles, not wallets to the civilians, so it's a nice upgrade for me.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1498 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Is this not similar to the Zap peek device?
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1321 Posts

Profile of rmendez
The quality of the wallet is fine. Maybe I posted prematurely as I have not been able to get the on-line instructional video to play.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Hello everyone

Murphy´s is having problems with the delivery of the video streamings. If anyone needs further support, just contact me privately and I will do my best to send you the video instructions

magicbyswh: The UPD is a leather sleeve for business cards, not a bifold , so I don't think that they are similar. The UPD is like a Minimalist Jacks Wallet.

All the best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
~Cicero
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of ~Cicero
I just received this as a bonus with the Minimal Wallet. I really like both. The subtlety explained with the UPD is excellent. It fits in my ParaNormal Wallet and adds another dimension to that fine wallet. I am happy with my purchase.
Brian
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2017, ~Cicero wrote:
I just received this as a bonus with the Minimal Wallet. I really like both. The subtlety explained with the UPD is excellent. It fits in my ParaNormal Wallet and adds another dimension to that fine wallet. I am happy with my purchase.

Glad to read this ~Cicero !

In this modern age of trending technological and complicated props is nice to know that there is still people that can enjoy simple workable pieces of aid.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Just received this. Very nice. I love the fake card ruse. I put a lot of cards in mine to stretch it. My cards seem to be bigger than standard.
I fooled my mental friends by getting the peek with "Looking glass" by Romano. They had no idea how I got the peek. Haha, probably don't need that with normals, but for those times you want to fool your friends, it killed!
Thank you Pablo!
BTW, I bought this, it was not given to me.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2017, Xiqual wrote:
Just received this. Very nice. I love the fake card ruse. I put a lot of cards in mine to stretch it. My cards seem to be bigger than standard.
I fooled my mental friends by getting the peek with "Looking glass" by Romano. They had no idea how I got the peek. Haha, probably don't need that with normals, but for those times you want to fool your friends, it killed!
Thank you Pablo!
BTW, I bought this, it was not given to me.

Combining the best of both worlds Smile

Thanks Xiqual!
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Pixelated
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Pixelated
I primarily use the UPD as a peek device and have modified an old credit card so that the written business card now goes in between a train ticket and a credit card.

It even fooled some of my magic friends.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Universal Peek Devices by Alan Wong & Pablo Amira (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL