The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Universal Peek Devices by Alan Wong & Pablo Amira (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2017, Pixelated wrote:
I primarily use the UPD as a peek device and have modified an old credit card so that the written business card now goes in between a train ticket and a credit card.

It even fooled some of my magic friends.

Great thinking! Thanks Pixelated

It is amazing how such a simple prop can inspire all in a different manner Smile
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
I primarily use the UPD as a peek device and have modified an old credit card so that the written business card now goes in between a train ticket and a credit card.

That's a great idea! Thank you for sharing.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
791 Posts

Profile of Rook
Quote:

Indeed a very good idea! It may also solve a it of a problem I have with the card getting "hung up." Thanks for sharing that!
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
Paul Forster
View Profile
Regular user
Harrogate
178 Posts

Profile of Paul Forster
Quote:

I just bought the UPD and I love it. I wonder if you could let me know the set up for the credit card gaff?
Paranormal Entertainer
www.paulforster.co.uk

Proud member of PSYCRETS - British Society of Mystery Entertainers

Member of the Harrogate Society of Magicians
www.harrogatesocietyofmagicians.com
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1244 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
When I first got the UPD, I wanted something I could but in my fire wallet for mentalism. It's so simple and elegant fitting the bill perfectly. You also get Pablo's wonderful thinking and presentations that are also beautiful. More than what some in this thread have said it was. UPD makes possible things with a leather business card case, that looks so much better than just an envelope. Sometimes the simplest of ideas, are truly the best.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2018, Senor Fabuloso wrote:
When I first got the UPD, I wanted something I could but in my fire wallet for mentalism. It's so simple and elegant fitting the bill perfectly. You also get Pablo's wonderful thinking and presentations that are also beautiful. More than what some in this thread have said it was. UPD makes possible things with a leather business card case, that looks so much better than just an envelope. Sometimes the simplest of ideas, are truly the best.

Indeed!
Simplicity is a value that most of the time we forgot because we don't have proper focus. Yes, we can enjoy toys and clever gadgets, but performance is all about live interaction with our audiences, and most of the times those clever toys are gadgets are not practical tools.

For those interested, the UPD is now available also in the "Walkaround Act" at Arkanosophy Smile

Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1244 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Wow! Pablo, the act looks amazing. I hope people will see the value in your work and the time, you put into your releases. Unfortunately, I'm unable to buy anything these days including my own Christmas presents, which I have done in the past but if I could I'd be all over this. Much success my friend Smile
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
Shadow Art
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Shadow Art
It's looks like a leather s**t envelope.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Universal Peek Devices by Alan Wong & Pablo Amira (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL