The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Vault - Created by David Penn (44 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I a have Chris Angel nest of box like that ,but not on a keyring but with a pocket holder,it was cheap and I beleive it is 5 flat box's,never seemed to get much reaction out of it,yes I was performing it right,lol.
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, magicinsight wrote:
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, Dougini wrote:
Over $50! .Damn! Not this month. I have the Viking Nest anyway. But I like this!

Doug

How is this different than Viking's Nest of Boxes other than made in plastic and attached to a key chain? I am sure the routining is great as David only puts out well made, professionally tested routines.
Michael

I have always loved the nest of boxes and ring flight. I wanted to create a nest of boxes that is on a keyring that can be used in a ring flight style routine. Like Wayne says on the first part of the trailer, it's a classic effect but this makes it organic.

Cheers

David
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, Fire Starter wrote:
I a have Chris Angel nest of box like that ,but not on a keyring but with a pocket holder,it was cheap and I beleive it is 5 flat box's,never seemed to get much reaction out of it,yes I was performing it right,lol.

We have had these custom made and the quality is great and very robust.

It get's great reactions as seen on the trailer. Love CA though. Saw his show in Vegas and it was brilliant!

Cheers

Cheers

David

View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of 13
Waits for reviews.
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Live performances are just uploading guys. I know you guys are gonna love what is really going on in the off beat. You'll see what's going on and enjoy this moment.....

Cheers

Dave

seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
I've been really wanting a nest of wallets, but also wanted something I could carry around with me to do on the fly and not having to worry about having to say "Forgot to pickup my nest of wallets. Sorry Smile " This May be just what I was looking for Smile
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, dp wrote:
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, magicinsight wrote:
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, Dougini wrote:
Over $50! .Damn! Not this month. I have the Viking Nest anyway. But I like this!

Doug

How is this different than Viking's Nest of Boxes other than made in plastic and attached to a key chain? I am sure the routining is great as David only puts out well made, professionally tested routines.
Michael

I have always loved the nest of boxes and ring flight. I wanted to create a nest of boxes that is on a keyring that can be used in a ring flight style routine. Like Wayne says on the first part of the trailer, it's a classic effect but this makes it organic.

Cheers

David

David,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I do like the concept of applying a nest of boxes idea to a ring flight routine. Looks very good.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Ah! I think I get it. WOW! Brilliant, Dave! This kicks it up a notch for me. The Ring Flight principle is one I never thought of! When Penguin gets this, I'm ON it! And I WILL review it! Smile

Doug
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Hi Guys

Please don't share this around. It's just for the guys on the Café but I really want to show you the moment and how it flys.

The work to look out for it at 1:29 and 4:03

Cheers guys

David

bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
646 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
Even more thrilled I pre-ordered this. Thanks for sharing that, David.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
YES! Freakin' brilliant, Dave! This IS a worker!

Doug
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Love it. Great work.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Great looking effect!! What could you use other than flash paper?
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Simple, good and neat performance with perfect misdirection.

Nice useful practical idea making use of the good old nest of boxes. Good magic.

On my purchase list but from a US seller.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Wow I'm completely fooled... That was killer.
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1065 Posts

Profile of sbays
Well done. Everything is perfectly motivated.
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
David,

Thank you for sharing the unedited full performance. IT looks great! I really like that it just requires a very light touch and the misdirection is perfect. Looking forward to ordering it.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
I think David is on a winner here: Great visual magic with the classic perfect plot.

Borrowed coin signed by the spectator, keys put in front of them in view, flash paper wrapped round coin Take out lighter sudden flash,coin vanishes. Now tell the spectator to look inside nest of boxes on keys ring that as been in view the whole time and then... POW-WAM-BAM TAKE THAT! Spectators jaw hits the floor. Smile

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
Hi Guys

Please don't share this around. It's just for the guys on the Café but I really want to show you the moment and how it flys.

Cheers guys

David

Thanks for sharing that David. Looks fantastic!! Just super!!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, RNK wrote:
Quote:
Hi Guys

Cheers guys

David

Thanks for sharing that David. Looks fantastic!! Just super!!

RNK

Thanks RNK

Been trying to post for a while to say thank you to everyone for the feedback but very bad internet at my gig tonight.

Did you also spot the subtlety on the tapping of the ring with the second performance?

When I use to where a ring ( don't talk about it) I used this all the time.

Cheers

David

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Vault - Created by David Penn (44 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL