The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1074 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
MB : Thank you for sharing my friend Smile

Sean : Yes sir ! I need some warm up (as with all the props I manipulate), and then it's really sure fire.
As a contact juggler, I apply to magic some principles that are the bases of object manipulation. For example, I consider a move mastered when I can do it 10 times in a row without missing.

In this production, I add the fingers exercice, which consists of successfully catching the coin with each finger alternatively.
Gerald Deutsch
View Profile
Special user
525 Posts

Profile of Gerald Deutsch
Progressive Production is one of my favorite coin effects.

A single coin becomes 2 then 3, then 4 and then 5.

I have two different presentations which I posted on October 1, 2004 of the Perverse Magic thread of the Genii Forum.

This effect by Bob Carver appears on page 377 of Bobo "The New Modern Coin Magic" (it's not in the first edition or the paperback Dover version).
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1074 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
@Gerald Deutsch : Not sure why you posted this message here, given the fact that you already posted that same message on genii forums ??
http://bit.ly/1KVVkB2
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2015, Lawrens Godon wrote:

Sean : Yes sir ! I need some warm up (as with all the props I manipulate), and then it's really sure fire.
As a contact juggler, I apply to magic some principles that are the bases of object manipulation. For example, I consider a move mastered when I can do it 10 times in a row without missing.

In this production, I add the fingers exercice, which consists of successfully catching the coin with each finger alternatively.

That's a testament to what can be achieved with practice. Lots of practice Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin production (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL