The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Have you seen this?????? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
Do any human beings have a private life anymore? Do our children even know private means?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Scott Burton
View Profile
Inner circle
1131 Posts

Profile of Scott Burton
A very good friend of mine just recently came out publicly as transgender. It has been really great to see this journey first hand rather than from a celebrity. It is certainly more human than spectacle when it is a friend. Recent advances in acceptance have allowed more people to live their authentic lives. It is very good that conversations are happening.
The Hermit
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, irossall wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
If you take a reality TV deal, you don't get to play the "My private life is nobody's business" card.


I agree but reality TV or Fictitious TV, Rock Star, Celebrity of any sort, deserves and should have a private Life. Same as any Human. Same as you and me.

Just because "You don't get to play the my private Life is nobody's business card", doesn't make it right. Wrong is Wrong, PERIOD!
-Iven


The reason he is out there is because his people secured the Vanity Fair cover months ago. These things aren't done in a week. He put himself out there to make money off it and maybe reveal his true self. He is trading on his personal life. We should be free to ridicule it. He puts it in our face because it's to his benefit. Only fair we can have an opinion and make sick jokes if we want. He wasn't even much of a celebrity on the KUWTK show. Now he overshadows them. Maybe it's his shot at one upping Kris Jenner. It's interesting to me that he chose a name like Caitlyn, usually spelled with a K and used a C. All his and her kids names start with K. The whole thing is pathetic. A real person struggling with identity would probably have a change quietly and make themselves comfortable. Bruce is coming out as the main act in a three ring circus of crazy. He wants the controversy because it means money. That group created fame for nothing. This is really nothing.
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, tommy wrote:
Do any human beings have a private life anymore? Do our children even know private means?

I do. Most people I know don't know much more about me than my name and basic personality. Some even know me only as "The guy with the cards."
Reality is a real killjoy.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
Give my regards to Alison.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, tommy wrote:
Give my regards to Alison.


: Smile
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, The Hermit wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, irossall wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
If you take a reality TV deal, you don't get to play the "My private life is nobody's business" card.


I agree but reality TV or Fictitious TV, Rock Star, Celebrity of any sort, deserves and should have a private Life. Same as any Human. Same as you and me.

Just because "You don't get to play the my private Life is nobody's business card", doesn't make it right. Wrong is Wrong, PERIOD!
-Iven


The reason he is out there is because his people secured the Vanity Fair cover months ago. These things aren't done in a week. He put himself out there to make money off it and maybe reveal his true self. He is trading on his personal life. We should be free to ridicule it. He puts it in our face because it's to his benefit. Only fair we can have an opinion and make sick jokes if we want. He wasn't even much of a celebrity on the KUWTK show. Now he overshadows them. Maybe it's his shot at one upping Kris Jenner. It's interesting to me that he chose a name like Caitlyn, usually spelled with a K and used a C. All his and her kids names start with K. The whole thing is pathetic. A real person struggling with identity would probably have a change quietly and make themselves comfortable. Bruce is coming out as the main act in a three ring circus of crazy. He wants the controversy because it means money. That group created fame for nothing. This is really nothing.


If what you say is true, it really doesn't matter.

What matters is the fact that too many People of different persuasions (many of them are kids) are ridiculed and bullied, end up withdrawing from Family and society or end up committing suicide.
Real funny. Let's all have fun and a good laugh. After all, why should we care about some freak of nature? They are just weirdo's looking for attention (or a paycheck).

Just remember this. As you criticize Bruce Jenner, you ridicule EVERYONE who is different. You are even ridiculing GOD, the maker of all creatures, even the "Freaks".
-Iven
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Intrepid
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, MD
989 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Wasn't a lot of attention drawn back to this when he had the car accident? (I know there were lots of sick jokes about him drag racing, etc.) Seems to me, though, that if you're a public figure like Jenner is, it would be pretty hard to keep a sex change secret.


The press will move on to criticizing his fashion soon enough, like they're fond of doing to all female celebrities.
Bob
The Hermit
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, irossall wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, The Hermit wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, irossall wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
If you take a reality TV deal, you don't get to play the "My private life is nobody's business" card.


I agree but reality TV or Fictitious TV, Rock Star, Celebrity of any sort, deserves and should have a private Life. Same as any Human. Same as you and me.

Just because "You don't get to play the my private Life is nobody's business card", doesn't make it right. Wrong is Wrong, PERIOD!
-Iven


The reason he is out there is because his people secured the Vanity Fair cover months ago. These things aren't done in a week. He put himself out there to make money off it and maybe reveal his true self. He is trading on his personal life. We should be free to ridicule it. He puts it in our face because it's to his benefit. Only fair we can have an opinion and make sick jokes if we want. He wasn't even much of a celebrity on the KUWTK show. Now he overshadows them. Maybe it's his shot at one upping Kris Jenner. It's interesting to me that he chose a name like Caitlyn, usually spelled with a K and used a C. All his and her kids names start with K. The whole thing is pathetic. A real person struggling with identity would probably have a change quietly and make themselves comfortable. Bruce is coming out as the main act in a three ring circus of crazy. He wants the controversy because it means money. That group created fame for nothing. This is really nothing.


If what you say is true, it really doesn't matter.

What matters is the fact that too many People of different persuasions (many of them are kids) are ridiculed and bullied, end up withdrawing from Family and society or end up committing suicide.
Real funny. Let's all have fun and a good laugh. After all, why should we care about some freak of nature? They are just weirdo's looking for attention (or a paycheck).

Just remember this. As you criticize Bruce Jenner, you ridicule EVERYONE who is different. You are even ridiculing GOD, the maker of all creatures, even the "Freaks".
-Iven


OK Hold on Just remember this, I am ridiculing Bruce, not everyone. I got no beef with God either. Bruce isn't a victim here however much he wants to seem that way. 'God gave hime a soul of a woman but put it in a male body' Bull. God by definition doesn't make mistakes. He is creating this thing and promoting it. It's not a handicap. I am also tired of the whole bullying crap. Everybody growing up is bullied in some manner. When you get to the workforce, same. You better learn how to handle bullies when you're young because they are always there. So next time you want to connect unrelated dots, don't. Don't draw inferences from my comments that are no supported by the comment.
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Just a promo for his new show...

"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1194 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Keeping in mind that Jenner was and remains primarily if not exclusively attracted to women, this is a big win for the conservatives in the "Is homosexuality a choice?" debate. Smile
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Keeping in mind that Jenner was and remains primarily if not exclusively attracted to women, this is a big win for the conservatives in the "Is homosexuality a choice?" debate. Smile


Thanks Lobo. I needed a laugh just then.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1194 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Happy to help!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Straight guy gone lesbian.
Reality is a real killjoy.
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, ZachDavenport wrote:

Straight guy gone lesbian.


Something tells me you don't know the definition of lesbian.
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, Kabbalah wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, ZachDavenport wrote:

Straight guy gone lesbian.


Something tells me you don't know the definition of lesbian.


A native of Lesbos?

Image
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
The Hermit
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, Dynamike wrote:
Without nuts.



Let the fun begin

Click here to view attached image.
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
749 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, Kabbalah wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, ZachDavenport wrote:

Straight guy gone lesbian.


Something tells me you don't know the definition of lesbian.

Man finds women sexually attractive.
Man turns into a woman and still finds women sexually attractive.
For humours sake, as he was trying to be light hearted, is as near to lesbianism as can be.
Tongue firmly in ..... cheek.
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
All Jenner needs now is a dimly lit tent and a circus.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Have you seen this?????? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL