We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Half Of All The Literature Is False (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
In the past few years more professionals have come forward to share a truth that, for many people, proves difficult to swallow. One such authority is Dr. Richard Horton, the current editor-in-chief of the Lancet – considered to be one of the most well respected peer-reviewed medical journals in the world.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/editor-in-c....../5451305
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
What if Richard Horton's conclusions are in the half that is false?
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
Assuming half is false, half must also be true.

Thereby, half of Horton's conclusions are false and half are true.

If half of his conclusion are false, it could be that it's the false half that is false, making his entire conclusion true.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
I suspect there is still a crumb of truth in the saying that half a loaf is better than none, which is half as much as I can say for half of what I say.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Y'all know the old saying, you can fool some of the people some of the time ...
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1376 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Reading the complete (source) article by Dr. Horton is helpful. He is obviously not against science, nor the basic scientific method. He is making a case for more scientific rigor and even for rewarding criticism. Nothing wrong with that; and I still believe in getting a flu shot! Lynn
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
Which half of the flu shot is safe?

Tommy
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, tommy wrote:

The half that does not contain Mercury.
-Iven
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1376 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, irossall wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, tommy wrote:

The half that does not contain Mercury.
-Iven

Which is basically all flu vaccines since 2001. Thiomerosal is a compound of mercury which was taken out of flu vaccines in 2001. Ethyl Mercury which causes nerve damage was NOT even in the old flu vaccines, but it IS in swordfish. Ye olde (and new, since it evolves) influenza kills thousand of people every year; so I take the 'half' of the flu shot that keeps me out of the hospital. Unfortunately, I eat tuna sandwiches, yikes! Lynn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Half Of All The Literature Is False (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL