We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » TPP (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
Here’s how much corporations paid US senators to fast-track the TPP bill.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015......rack-tpp
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Don't you understand that the TPP is just about protecting copyright and fair trade?

The TPP meetings have been very transparent to those who will vote on it and the public as well.

Are you some kind of Conspiracy NUT? Everyone knows there is no such thing as a Conspiracy, it's just a made up word by Whacky People who don't trust the Government.

You need to understand, the Government is your Friend and Guardian.

Be a good American, trust your Government, be a Patriot.
-Iven
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
According to the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission, the reason leaders don’t come out with it and tell the people that, the economic and political power is being coordinated by the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission is that it’s not an issue. So there you go, that is the end of that end conspiracy theory.

Anyway I would prefer remain English if you don't mind old boy.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, tommy wrote:
According to the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission, the reason leaders don’t come out with it and tell the people that, the economic and political power is being coordinated by the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission is that it’s not an issue. So there you go, that is the end of that end conspiracy theory.

Anyway I would prefer remain English if you don't mind old boy.

Actually, it's the Bilderberg Group that runs the show. The Rockefeller Trilateral Commission is part of the Bilderberg Group.
But of course, the Bilderberg Group doesn't really exist, it's just in the imagination of the tin foil hat wearing conspiracy Whacko's.

Time to go polish up my tin cap.
-Iven
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
And maybe, unbeknownst to us, the Bilderberg Group is run by FIFA!
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
Well there are so many actors in this bewildering drama, so many Jekylls and Hydes, that stalk about unsuspectingly in our midst, it is rather difficult to keep up with them all. Anyway good luck, live a flawless life, be of independent means, have real friends and be backed by a fearless determination to fight the evil Rockefeller underworld tyranny, on all points of the Masonic compass.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » TPP (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL