We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Spell binding noise probs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Love the effect but have a prob. with the fact it "Talks" when I am doing the secrect move...HELP... Anyone else have this prob. My holder thingy is plastic.
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Justin Craddock
View Profile
Regular user
buffalo,ny
127 Posts

Profile of Justin Craddock
I do not have that problem, or at least have not noticed it, but the audience does not really think anything has happened yet, especially since you should be waiting to vanish the quater until you pull out the box.
"When a performance is over, What remains"
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
You could always do the retention into the left hand, bring out the box while loading, then do the Goshman fake toss of nothing into the right hand but they'll swear that the coin went there. Just an added convincer. People don't notice the noise, especially because it's a metal box anyway, the reason for the noise, if they ask, is the lid on the box.
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Thank you both!
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Spell binding noise probs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL