The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Leather wallet capable of holding one or two packet tricks (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trent_hardcore
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of trent_hardcore
I'm looking for a thin, leather folding wallet with one or two pockets capable of holding around 16 cards each. Pretty specific yes, but I figured I may as well ask and get exactly what I want. I know you can get wallets capable of holding entire decks of cards but I don't want anything that bulky.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Trent
gomerel
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of gomerel
Here is a thread. I made mine.
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2579 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
gomerel
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of gomerel
trent_hardcore
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, Steven Keyl wrote:
You can try this:
http://www.propdog.co.uk/jerry-o-connell......lder-jol

I've ordered myself one so will see what it's like. Thanks!
Adrian Deery
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Adrian Deery
I have the Jerry O Connell packet wallet and it is wonderful thin well made and it holds several packet effects
trent_hardcore
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

The Jerry O'Connell one is nice. A little tighter than I'd like but definitely usable.
Beowulf
View Profile
Loyal user
Thomas A. Lilly
284 Posts

Profile of Beowulf
I picked up a dozen Business Card Cases by Buxton at my Staples a while back Paid about $3 each for them, Carry Skinner's Monte, 8-card brainwave, Rabbit Roulette, NFW, each in its own card case. Case is stiff enough to protect the card and drops easily into shirt pocket.
mtgoldstein
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, TX
318 Posts

Profile of mtgoldstein
I was at the Wynn in Las Vegas and ran across a beautiful thin soft leather satin lined business card bifold case two slots each side. Perfect for holding 4 packet tricks. I'm sure there are similar at nice office supply or writing shops. And perhaps other "destination" resorts
Hushai
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
449 Posts

Profile of Hushai
I have thought that Solari's Wallet, which is a trick in itself, could also be used for carrying packet tricks. It's a handsome, well-made leather wallet -- at least, the one I got is.
Teyo
View Profile
New user
New Brunswick, NJ
53 Posts

Profile of Teyo
I leave the house with two wallet. One for causal everyday importance like driver license, credit cards, and cash. my other wallet is a i*******n wallet I stored loops, packet tickets , and gaff bills. The spectator is never the wise when I pull out my wallet lol .
Brad Jeffers
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Brad Jeffers
Go to Barnes & Noble and get one of these. It has an invisible magnetic closure.
It's really very nice.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2074 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2015, Brad Jeffers wrote:
Go to Barnes & Noble and get one of these. It has an invisible magnetic closure.
It's really very nice.

Business cards are quite a bit smaller than poker sized playing cards -- do they fit this wallet/holder well?
Brad Jeffers
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Brad Jeffers
Poker sized playing cards fit perfectly in this holder. The left side has a slightly expandable pocket that can easily hold twenty or more playing cards. The right side has a clear window and can hold maybe four or five.

I will say that I was at Barnes & Noble today and had a look at these, and they are not quite as nice as the one I purchased there a few years ago.

The one I have is a rather soft pebbled leather. The current ones have a smooth finish and are somewhat stiff.

Also the magnetic closure in mine is totally invisible. In the new models there is a slightly noticeable bulge where the magnet resides.
RJLockwood
View Profile
Regular user
Raleigh, NC
162 Posts

Profile of RJLockwood
I have the Real Mans Wallet and I carry two large packet tricks in it no problem...
however if you have to many credit cards that wallet might not be practical.
Mine has 2 Packet tricks, 6 Credit card type cards, and ofc cash and some other tricks like Shawn Farquhars amazing Torn2Pieces and Joshua Jays Cornered Complete...
The wallet holds all that well plus you get the great Card to Wallet capabilities. Hope thid helps, or atleast doesn't hurt Smile
The more I learn, the less I seem to know.
Magic McKing
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Magic McKing
Any JOL would easily hold them.
Michael Mindreader
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Michael Mindreader
Michael Ammar used to have a Z wallet that's perfect for two packets.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Leather wallet capable of holding one or two packet tricks (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL