The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Get a free download from 'Out Of Sleight' (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
272 Posts

Profile of ozman
We have a new DVD/download out from Cameron Francis called 'Out Of Sleight'. it's 10 totally self working routines, and you can download one of the tricks for FREE!!! it's called COAT, and you can do it with just a few bits of paper (or business cards). it's a fantastic bit of magic/mentalism. click ere to nab it - https://www.bigblindmedia.com/download-a......sleight/

and you can watch full performances of two more routines here - https://www.bigblindmedia.com/out-of-sle......francis/

if you dig really strong, self working magic (and who doesn't!!!) then you will love this. Cameron is super smart, and he knows how to structure material to get maximum bang for your buck.

I know I'm biased, but you can have a looksee at a really detailed review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDCsCcyI5lc

oh, and another one here - http://www.bicycle-cards.co.uk/2015/05/3......francis/

we are soooooooo proud of this release. and Cameron looks like a bit like bill Paxton too. so that's cool.
Roy Rocha
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Roy Rocha
Downloaded COAT a few days ago. Clever little effect!
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Will it be available as a book?
pnerd
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of pnerd
I have ordered the free download. And they say the following:

Quote:
This order is marked as Completed

Your Order Contains:

1 x Download a FREE taster from OUT OF SLEIGHT

Now how can I download it?
RogerTheShrubber
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of RogerTheShrubber
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2015, pnerd wrote:
I have ordered the free download. And they say the following:

Quote:
This order is marked as Completed

Your Order Contains:

1 x Download a FREE taster from OUT OF SLEIGHT

Now how can I download it?

After you jump through all the hoops as if you were buying something, you wait for it in your email.
pnerd
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of pnerd
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2015, RogerTheShrubber wrote:
After you jump through all the hoops as if you were buying something, you wait for it in your email.

Thank you. I got my email for the download.
Steven Webb
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Steven Webb
Coat is a really cool piece of magic. I'm not very good with scripting or concepts but it occurred to me that you can present it as a future/mind reading act but end with it really just being subtle mental conditioning, which is great because to me it makes even less sense. As a result, they're left completely befuddled.
RiderBacks
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of RiderBacks
I thought COAT was great. It's also "cute." And I love tricks that are "cute." On the handling, I'd recommend doing the drawings yourself in real time if that's possible. And it's also just a great way to hand out business cards. Thanks for the free download!

Edit: For those wondering, the link to the download came a few days after I placed my order. You don't get an instantaneous delivery (a bit surprising), but I didn't mind the wait at all. I also didn't expect anything of interest, and again, I was quite pleased with the effect! So I'd say that Big Blind Media overdelivered here! I am not generally a fan of self-working effects (with some exceptions, of course). This is a rare exception!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Get a free download from 'Out Of Sleight' (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL