The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire Effects That Can Be Performed Inside (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Kune
Does anyone know of some good effects using fire that can be performed safely inside? Obviously fire is never really safe, but at least effects with more limited danger.
In A Flash by Jay Sankey is the main one that comes to mind, but I'm sure there are plenty of others I don't know about.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
To The Max by Kieron Johnson is great. Rick Haslet at the HOUSE OF FIRE has a lot of very cool effects that can be done inside.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
badger1957
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of badger1957
Look for Jay sankeys.. spontaneous combustion dvd, there are about 15 effects on there all to do with fire and flash paper
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Before you put energy into this, check your local fire laws. Depending on where you are the laws could be completely differen, and what's fine in one place could land you a hefty fine in another.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Do you mean stage or close-up?
Anyway I think the right answer is above - about local fire laws.
For example in my country laws are not a big problem - I do full stage show full of fire and flashes even on the small ships without any permissions or something. Of course the same in every of a few hundreds restaurants in my city. And for a few years had just a couple episodes when fire alarm worked. So I had to show some tricks to firemen which came up early in the hall and that's all, no big deal.
But I can understand that it can be not a good idea in Europe or any other places.
donny
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado
263 Posts

Profile of donny
LIT - Fire Kit - Kranzo's Hot Sauce bit - Pyro blister - Blaze of glory
It's not their senses that mislead, it's their assumptions.
donny
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado
263 Posts

Profile of donny
I'm re-visiting "fire" as a casual performer. I'm puzzled, as important as fire can be, seems so few effects play for me. After the tricks I've mentioned above, these's not much.? I'll add just the "classical" use: Production of coin, Pen knife, folded bill, mercury card via simply lighting and pushing Finger Palmed item to finger tips.
Any other good ones out there? Thanks.
It's not their senses that mislead, it's their assumptions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire Effects That Can Be Performed Inside (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL