We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New clothes for old - summer reading (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8696 Posts

Profile of harris
Over the past year, folks have posted on the Heroes Theme for summer reading.

Can anyone share about their audience response to your routines and music used.
Though I don't do a whole lot of these, mine started early this year. (May 9th)

Happy Reading.

Harris
Reader & Righter
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Harris, here's a review of our SuperHeroes Interactive Routine from the KIDabra Journal:

SUPERHEROES INTERACTIVE ROUTINE

Authors: Arthur & Leslie Stead. PDF Download with MP3 Music Files.
Available for $25.00 thru www.arthurstead.com.

Reviewed by Skip Way

The blockbuster magical and musical team of Arthur & Leslie Stead have joined this summer’s super hero market with this fun stage-size card effect. The routine includes all graphic art, their trademark custom music, and a complete interactive script. The performer displays and talks about several large cards with pictures of hometown super heroes including a Fireman, a Nurse, a Guide Dog and more. A volunteer chooses one of the mixed cards. After a bit of entertaining byplay, the selected card is shown to match the super hero card previously placed inside a prediction envelope by the performer. The prediction envelope remains in full view of the audience from the start.

The entire effect, including graphics, is downloaded as a PDF file with performance license. I used the graphics to create a laminated pocket-sized version of the effect to test in my restaurant table-hopping. The scripted routine worked well in this venue drawing laughs with the surprise finale. Pocket or stage, this routine packs flat and plays big. The entire routine was very easy to learn and do.

As with all of Arthur & Leslie’s quality products, the original music highlights their unique signature performance value. I am looking forward to adding the stage-size routine with the music to this year's summer reading program. The PDF download includes the complete script, full instructions, performance tips, performance license, artwork, and their signature custom music score; a real bargain at their price.

Arthur and Leslie's Super Hero Show theme song, "Do You Know A Superhero?" is also available now! Join their Buyers Club at www.arthurstead.com for early access and great discounts on all of his new products! Highly Recommended.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New clothes for old - summer reading (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL