The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » MagiDate by Sean Goodman (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2459 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
REQUEST...when you do the video demo...please don't make it one of those fancy demos with special effects and cameras which keep cutting away....
As you know, those special effect demos like the ones on ellusionist are annoying and misleading Smile

Thanks !
Long Island,

New York
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Hi expert magician - LOL! Totally agree, some videos are like Hollywood blockbusters but tell you nothing! Don't worry, this video will be an actual performance. Simple and unedited. As it'll be performed to magicians, don't expect "normal" reactions as you usually get from a lay audience though 😜
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Hello,

Can someone please explain how to delete all the dates from my iphone and outlook as this is really frustrating.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2015, BrainMagos wrote:
Hello,

Can someone please explain how to delete all the dates from my iphone and outlook as this is really frustrating.

I know how. But, I won't telling!!!

Just kidding! I've took a screenshot of my iPad's calendar (You can see it here). What you want to do is: Unchecked the Birthday cards, and they'll all gone. Checked it again when you want to perform.

Cheers!
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Wish this was available for Android tablets
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Thank you!
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

Hi Shomemagic - sorry buddy but it's just not economically viable to produce it for Android. The development costs would be large as there are so many different screen sizes and operating system variations and the demand just wouldn't warrant it. Sorry...
Magically,

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

Just to let you know that I will be performing this at the Magic Circle on 14 November where I'm presenting part of my lecture called "Secrets". I believe the lecture will be streamed live so tune in guys! I'm really excited about performing at the Circle!!!
Magically,

simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

Here's an unedited performance...

https://youtu.be/U6mSbEAwyDI
Magically,

rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1242 Posts

Profile of rowland
Can this be used on an iPhone 7
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

I believe so Rowland. I have a 6S plus running on the latest software but haven't got a 7. However as they use the same operating system, it should be fine.
Magically,

rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1242 Posts

Profile of rowland
Is anyone using this on an iPhone 7 ?
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

As an aside, anyone who has purchased Angelo Carbone's superb "The Gift", can use MagiDate perfectly with it. Here's an outline;

Spectator selected - explain you have a present for them for their birthday (The Gift)

Give them a deck to mix. This will have the four force cards marked and breather crimped. When you spot one of the force cards on the top of the deck, this will be the one that appears in The Gift! What makes this very strong is that the cards in The Gift is shown BEFORE they disclose their birthday.

Check out this performance but replace the bit where I write the prediction with the Gift.

https://youtu.be/U6mSbEAwyDI

This was my live performance of MagiDate at the Magic Circle in London during my lecture.
Magically,

scottyocean
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of scottyocean
Works fine on a 7
PWRIS
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of PWRIS
This is pure gold! I have always wanted to do a card at any date effect but let's face it who carries a diary (or two 😉). With this I have an impromptu "diary " effect that kills. The way Sean has designed this, the participant can examine the original iPhone calander all day long and still not find anything. If you have this and have not already tried it on an iPad, believe me you should, it makes it even more impressive. The layout on the iPad shows all the cards for several months proving that the cards are all different. I will be using this in my cabaret show with the iPad and a Beamer together with a Jumbo deck.
This seems to have slipped under the radar for many, which for those of us that have MagiDate is a good thing (perhaps not so good for Sean 😉) I can only give this my highest recommendation, unfortunately this is way underpriced.
Paul W. Randall
"Englishman in Germany"
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

Thanks Paul for the kind words. Yes sometimes effects which don't have Hollywood style trailers with lot's of OMG open mouthed beautiful girls shaking their heads in disbelief, get overlooked!!! Maybe I need to follow this format in the future LOL!!!

Funny isn't really, all my effects are workers - that means I WORK THEM all the time in my professional act. I'm a full-time professional magician who earns his living from performing, not from producing magic tricks.

Anyway, thanks again Paul. Enjoy!
Magically,

simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

Thought I'd share this too - although I generally use MagiDate during close-up, here's my performance as part of my one-man show OMG for around 300 people... packs small but plays BIG springs to mind! Anyway, hope you enjoy it....

https://youtu.be/gA8CxgHAEXw
Magically,

jgeerts
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of jgeerts
Hello Sean,

Is it possible for your team and for the next update, to change the letter (for the suit) by a symbol?

In this case it will be available in all country without the language problem.

I leave in Belgium and we speak french and flamich, so it is difficult to justify that I wrote something in my calendar in english.

Thanks in advance.

John
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

Hi John,

Thanks for your suggestion. Sadly, the chap who I used to develop the app is no longer doing apps so I can't change the letters to symbols - so sorry. 😢😢😢
Magically,

ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
22 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
I was very interested by this thread but a bit hesitant to make the purchase. Your post, @simplymagicweb, that described the handling in detail convinced me. I JUST PURCHASED THE APP (for my iPhone 5E).
Ready to start practicing it. Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » MagiDate by Sean Goodman (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL